•Ch.34•

The couple had sat at the top of a grass hill which looked over the city. It was dark out so the lights made it look beautiful. They were sat side by side on the grass, Crawford resting his forearms on his knees as Ava hugged her knees tightly in hope of keeping warm.

"What's the real reason you came out here, Ava?" Crawford questioner his girlfriend, wanting this conversation to be full of honesty.

Ava sighed and looked ahead of her.

"After I saw the girls for my birthday, it made me realise how much things had changed over the years. And I didn't realise how much it had almost overwhelmed me. As much as I feel like I found myself after moving to LA, I also feel like I lost myself big time. Everything about me is so different...I love my family. No matter how mad at me or how hurt they feel towards me or no matter how much they hate me, I still love them. And I always will. They made sure I had everything growing up and I'll never not appreciate that. They supported me through everything. Up until I moved. I never told you or made it clear to you how hurt they were that I was moving away. I didn't want you to try and convince me to stay also, because I wanted to be with you and the others more than I wanted to be here in London. So, I pretended things were fine and that they would settle about it all eventually...but obviously that wasn't quite true and the longer I was out in LA the more they got mad and stopped talking to me. After we broke up my mum stopped talking to me completely, she expected me to come home and when Colby and the others stopped me, she was so mad, she didn't want to talk to me ever again. I guess it always bothered me...but I just tried to push it to one side and ignore it. But, when my birthday came around and I didn't hear from neither my mum or dad...it really bothered me. And then you and Colby starter clashing and it just added to everything. I realised I couldn't deal with one thing before dealing with the other...so I left. And I'm sorry. I should've been honest with you...I just didn't really know how." She explained truthfully to the boy.

"Ava, I get I lost your trust when we broke up and I get even now after getting back together things will still take time...but, you can always tell me anything, I don't care what it is" he told her gently. She nodded, knowing he was right.

"I know"

"Besides, did you really think we wouldn't come out here?" He laughed lightly. Ava laughed a little too, nodding.

"I guess. Who even came?" She asked curiously.

"Most of us. Me, Kian and Jc, Both Corey's, Sam and Colby, Jake and Tara, Bobby, Franny and Chels. Kat couldn't make it because she was recording a new song, Oscar, David, Seb, Christian and Daniel couldn't make it either but they said to say hey" he chuckled. She chuckled also and nodded her head.

"I'm glad you all came out here" she said softly, looking back ahead of her again and enjoying the view.

"Me too and I don't know about the others but I'm not leaving until you're coming home with me" he told her.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'm here for you ya know? We go through things together now that we're back together. I'm not letting you think otherwise" he told her, smiling to himself slightly as he also looked at the view.

Ava grinned wider.

"Crawford I'm ready to go home, I know how I want things to be now" she told him, not removing the smile from her face.

"And what's that?"

"I wanna live in LA. But, I want to do more than just creating vlogs. Singing tonight at the karaoke bar made me realise how much i missed it all...I wanna do more with my singing and dancing alongside posting vlogs. And I don't care anymore if I have to do that with or without my parents' support. As long as I have the support of you guys that's all I really need." She told her boyfriend. He smiled again and nodded.

"You know we got you" he assured her, earning a nod of the head from her in response.

"Yeah, I think I just really needed to clear my head and figure things out which is why I came here" she told him. He nodded.

"As long as you're okay?"

She nodded.

"I'm fine" she smiled at him, pecking him on the lips before resting her head on his shoulder.

Silence fell amongst them for a few moments before Crawford shivered slightly.

"Bro I'm not even joking the weather here is SHIT" he exclaimed, making her laugh.

"Yeah you get used to it. But I mean, what did you expect? It's winter" she smirked at him before pushing herself to her feet. He copied and stood up, standing in front of her and looking down at her.

"Where are you guys even staying?" She questioned him.

"The Blackmore Hotel"

"Is that where everyone is now?" She asked him.

"Yeah"

"Awesome let's go" she stared, starting to walk down the pathway.

"But it's like 11pm do you not need to get back to wherever you're staying?" He asked her, jogging slightly to catch up with her.

"I'm staying with my parents...so I'm fine" she chuckled slightly.

"Fair enough then, I'm pretty sure they're all chilling in the same room anyways" he said, meaning their friends.

"Wait a minute, how'd you even know I was at the karaoke bar?" She asked him? Changing the subject as the realisation hit her.

He shrugged.

"I asked Jessica, she already knew we were all coming down here" he said calmly. Ava's mouth formed an O shape as she nodded.

"Fair enough"

The two walked hand in hand to the hotel which was only about a ten to fifteen minute walk away from where they were. Once they arrived, Crawford called Corey to find out where everyone was and discovered they were all hanging out in Sam and Colby's room.

They headed up to the 7th floor and Crawford headed inside before Ava, she simply stayed close behind him.

"Look who i found" he grinned, catching everyone's attention.

"AVA!" Everyone cheered, attacking her with hugs and hellos advice they greeted her.

She laughed and happily welcomed every hug she was offered. The only hug left to receive was Colby and he was now stood awkwardly before her, wondering whether she even wanted to talk to him.

"Are you gonna hug me or not?" She joked. He laughed before pulling her close to him and hugging her tightly.

They were always going to be best friends no matter what. Nothing was capable of changing that. No person, relationship, situation or emotion could take that away from them and that's how they knew their friendship was something to forever value.

Crawford knew they were just best friends and that never bothered him, he just hoped from now on Colby would remain calm. Colby felt the same, he didn't want any drama with Crawford. He got on with the boy and knew how happy he made Ava so would never put her in a position where things were awkward for her.

Things were truly in place for her now.

"So you coming home or not?" JC asked, humour filled in his voice.

"I'm coming home" she nodded, standing close to Crawford and grinning from ear to ear as everyone cheered excitedly.

"Can we look around town before we leave though? I wanna go shopping" Chelsea stated.