•Ch.40•

"Hey hey hey" Ava cheered, walking into Crawford and Oscar's apartment.

"Hey Baby" Crawford grinned, getting up from the couch to greet his girlfriend. He pecked her on the lips and then she fits pumped Oscar as a form of hello.

"Let's get started" she grinned excitedly. Crawford laughed.

"I can't believe how excited you are to decorate someone else's tree" he laughed softly.

"What? It's for Christmas it's exciting!" She cheered, jumping up and down slightly.

Her and Tara had finished decorating their apartment yesterday and to say they went 'extra' was an understatement.

Oscar grabbed a cardboard box of all their tree decorations and sat it beside the tree that they had put up by the window.

"Let's go" he grinned at them both before grabbing a bauble to place on the tree.

The three of them started decorating the tree as they jammed out to Christmas music. It took them about an hour to finish the tree before the two boys allowed Ava to put the star on top.

"Bitch I can't reach it" she complained to her boyfriend. He laughed and gave her a boost. She attached the star to the top of the tree and and smiled up at it brightly.

"You're welcome boys" she sassed before heading for the kitchen to find herself some food.

Crawford and Oscar laughed before following her over there.

As she was raiding their cupboards, all three of their phones beeped.

Christmas Party at the Trap House THIS FRIDAY! 8pm-2am. No dress code. Bring your own drink.

"Eyyyy lets gooo!!!!" She said excitedly.

"What has gotten into you today" Crawford laughed at his girlfriend, noticing how much energy she had. She shrugged.

"I'm just in a really good mood, and now the party has made it even better" she commented. Crawford simply smiled at her, liking the excited and happy side to his girlfriend.

"Why do you guys literally have no food?" She asked, her mood switching to grumpy as she discovered there was no food she could eat in the cupboards.

"Well someone was supposed to go grocery shopping this morning but didn't wake up on time" Crawford spoke, staring directly at Oscar who sheepishly smiled in response.

"I was tired" he shrugged.

"That's fine if you wanna starve" Ava shrugged, almost challenging him.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever, I'll go now" he spoke, grabbing his car keys and heading for the door.

He shouted his goodbyes before leaving the apartment and leaving Crawford and Ava to chuckle to themselves.

"So I'm presuming you'll probably be helping the boys set up for the party this Friday then?" Crawford asked her curiously. She nodded and sat beside him on one of the stools.

"Probably. I always do when they have a party so I'll just meet you there?" She offered. He nodded.

"Yeah sounds cool"

"Hey tomorrow I'm gonna be back in the studio with Katrina. I'm recording my song. Do you wanna come?" She asked him, hope filled in her voice. He looked at her and smiled.

"Of course I'm gonna come" he laughed softly. Ava allowed a huge smile to sweep across her face as she giggled slightly.

"Okay cool. I'll be there from 10am but won't start recording till 12 so if you come for 11:45 I can grab you from the lobby?" She explained to him, mapping out the day in her head as she spoke.

"Sounds like a plan" he nodded in agreement, feeling excited himself to hear the song she had been working on over the past few weeks.

"So what even is the plan this month?" She asked Crawford curiously, scrolling through Twitter at the same time.

"What do you mean?" He chuckled in confusion.

"You know, Christmas? When our we doing Christmas with the friends and what are you doing about seeing you family? What date are we going to Disney land? All that stuff" she told him.

"Oh yeah. I think Kian and Jc are throwing a 'Christmas day' kinda thing at their place on the 15th and we're doing secret Santa. I'm planning on going home on the 23rd and coming back on the 27th and then we go to Disney on the 30th till the 3rd" he told her in a summary.

"Oh okay cool" she nodded, knowing full well she was going to be alone again for Christmas, just like last year. Well she wasn't exactly alone, she had Corey who couldn't go home last year because his flight got cancelled due to the weather, so he made it fun, but still.

"So are you gonna come to Canada with me or not?" He smirked at his girlfriend.

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"Well I know you won't be going back to london for Christmas, so are you spending Christmas with my family and I or not?" He laughed lightly, finding it amusing she didn't think he would offer.

Ava started smiling from ear to ear and nodded.

"I'll be there" she agreed.

"Cool, Christians booking the flight so I'll make sure he adds a ticket for you" he told her, kissing her cheek afterwards as well.

"Can't wait. I haven't seen your family in pretty much a year almost" she laughed softly.

"I know it's crazy. My mom's gonna be super excited to see you. She almost cried when she found out we got back together" he laughed a little.

"Awe seriously? I can't wait to see her again" Ava chuckled, finding it cute how happy his mom always was for them.

"This is gonna be a good Christmas Ave" he promised his girlfriend.

"Can't wait" she grinned up at him.