•Ch.51•

A/N: before I start, I'm not going to let the hate or death threats get in the way of me updating this story. I LOVE writing this story and still have so many plans for it. This is my escape and thank you to those who have been giving me constant support throughout this book. Messages are always open!

***

It was December 27th and Ava, Crawford and Chris were heading back to LA. They had just landed at LAX and headed for their Uber outside the airport. The three of them had squeezed into the back after throwing their luggage in the trunk and fell into conversation amongst themselves.

"So Ava you ready to see your car for the first time?" Chris grinned from ear to ear as he spoke to the girl say between him and his brother.

"I'm so excited" she laughed, clapping her hands together with joy at the thought of seeing the car Crawford bought her.

"You gotta take me out for a ride in it sometime" he told her, chuckling slightly.

"I will if you start hanging out with the group more again" she retorted, laughing also.

"I will I will! I've just been busy these past few months" Chris laughed, holding his hands up in defence.

"Well he's coming to Disney land with us all so that's a start" Crawford chuckled.

"Exactly" Chris agreed, nodding with wide eyes as he heard what Crawford said.

The Uber first dropped Chris home and then took Ava and Crawford to Ava's place where the car was already sitting in the car park.

"And there it is" Crawford pointed through the window, a huge smile placed on his face as he admired it, feeling proud of himself.

Ava squealed and unbuckled her seat belt before the car had even stopped moving. She thanked the driver quickly before jumping out of the car and grabbing her suitcase from the trunk. Crawford copied her actions and the two of them walked over to her new, White, Range Rover.

Crawford pulled his phone out to film Ava's reaction. She let go of her suitcase as she started looking around the sides of the car. She pulled the car key Crawford gave her on Christmas Day our from her pocket and unlocked the car, getting straight into the drivers seat.

Crawford laughed and stopped filming her, posting the video to his snapchat story before getting into the passenger side. Ava started the engine and her smile grew wider and wider from excitement as she admired the inside of her car.

"Crawford this is insane! Honestly thank you so much!" She told her boyfriend, placing a kiss on his cheek as he blushed.

"It's okay, I'm glad you like it" he chuckled softly, feeling happy within himself that Ava was over the moon with her present.

"Why don't you say we get your suitcase up to the apartment and then take this out for a test drive?" He suggested to his girlfriend, eager to see her drive it.

"Yeah let's do it" she agreed.

She quickly dropped her suitcase into her apartment and noticed Tara wasn't home, she presumed she was either at the KnJ house or at the Trap house seeing as everyone else was back in LA now. She got back down to the car park where Crawford was waiting in the passenger seat for her. He had already placed his suitcase in the trunk. He was scrolling through his phone, blaring music from the radio as Ava got back inside and buckled her seatbelt in.

"Where to?" She asked Crawford Curiously.

"KnJ house, I think that's where a few of the guys are anyways" he told her nodding slightly. She nodded and placed her feet on the pedals, ready to drive away.

She hadn't driven in over two years but still remembered how to do it, however the Range Rover was very different to her old Nissan that she used to drive for a few months back in London.

She pulled away and stalled the car pretty quickly, causing her and Crawford to burst into laughter as she restarted it.

"My bad" she laughed.

"It's all good" he laughed with her, watching as she tried again.

This time she successfully pulled away and was on the road, heading for the KnJ house. The couple were laughing and singing along to the music from the radio the whole time, enjoying their time together.

They got so many stares along the way from people who admired the car as it passed by, Ava felt her freedom return and she was over the moon.

After stalling a few more times, they arrived outside the KnJ house where the group didn't hesitate to come outside. At the house was Kian, JC, Chelsea, Corey, Bobby, Franny, David and Christian. Ava and Crawford got out of the car to greet their friends who were admiring the car almost straight away.

"Best boyfriend award goes to Crawford" Franny joked, admiring the car before her eyes. A Range Rover had always been her dream car to have also, so she was obsessed with Ava's.

"How was the journey here?" JC laughed.

"Yo she stalled like ten times" Crawford laughed, making the guys burst into laughter also.

"It was only 6 times" Ava sassed back, blushing slightly.

"It's okay, you haven't driven for like two years don't worry baby" Crawford told her, giving her the benefit of the doubt.

"Nah she's just a crap driver" Kian teased, nudging her with his shoulder. She slapped him in retaliation before laughing with him.

"So who wants to come with me to the trap house to flex the car then?"

"DIBS" Kian and JC yelled at the same time.

"Me" Corey added, already heading for the car and getting into the passenger seat.

"Sorry Crawford, you're in the back buddy" he told his best friend, sending him a half smile before sliding into the seat and closing the door.

"Fine" Crawford muttered, sitting in the middle of Kian and JC.

"Good luck!" David called out to them jokingly as Ava got into the drivers seat. She gasped and flipped him off, making everyone burst into laughter before starting the engine. The passengers waved goodbye to their friends as Ava pulled away and headed down the road.

Corey connected his phone to the Bluetooth and started blaring music out in which they all jammed out to. Kian and JC even somehow managed to start play fighting with Crawford in the middle of them along the way. When they were two minutes away, Ava asked Corey to FaceTime Colby from his phone to tell them to come outside.

"Yo Colby" Corey spoke to the phone.

"Hey man what's up?" Colby asked.

"Get everyone outside, we're here in Ava's new car. Check it out" he told his friend, noticing the house ahead of them.

"Alright one sec" Colby said before ending the car.

Just as Ava parked up outside the gates to the trap house, Sam, Colby, Katrina, Jake, Tara and Corey appeared from the house. They all gasped over the sight of the car and started checking it out as they all got out of the car.

"What do you think?" Ava grinned.

"Damn Crawford!" Katrina laughed, impressed with the gift.

"Thanks" he shrugged, feeling immensely proud of himself.

"Test drive?" Colby begged his best friend.

"My day is gonna be filled with driving you losers around isn't it" she laughed.

"Yep!" They all chirped excitedly.