•Ch.19•

After the events of the Roosevelt, the spookiness of things didn't calm down. Three days later it was now Halloween, the day of Andrea's Party. Ava's birthday was exactly one week away, but the party was six days away so everyone was feeling super excited about both parties...well everyone except for Ava of course.

Ava and Tara had just finished getting ready. Ava decided to go with the Snow White idea Colby suggested and Tara was going as a clown.

"Girl we look creepy as fuck but we look good" Tara spoke as they checked themselves out in the mirror's. They awaited for Jake to send a text saying the rest of them were outside the apartment complex because as a group they were all going to walk to Andrea's place seeing as she only lived about a 20 minute walk from the apartments.

Jake had finally sent that message and the girls headed down and out to the car park where Jake, Sam, Colby, Corey and Katrina were all waiting for them.

"Well look who it is!" Corey joked as the girls joined the five of them.

"Hey, hey, heyyyy" Tara chirped, Ava simply smiled. Tara immediately greeted Jake and Ava greeted Colby with a hug first before making her way down the line and hugging everyone hello.

"Nice costumes" Ava told them all as she checked all the costumes out. Jake was also a clown (clearly matching with Tara), Sam and Katrina went as a dead bride and groom, Colby went as a pumpkin because he couldn't be bothered to find a better costume and Corey simply wore his regular clothes and just got a stupid mask to wear because he too couldn't be bothered.

"Right back at ya" Katrina grinned.

"Told you the Snow White thing would work" Colby smirked, feeling proud of his idea.

"Yeah, you're idea for me was much better than your idea for your own" Ava told him, narrowing her eyes at him as everyone laughed and agreed.

"Shut up" he laughed lightly, shoving her a little bit as a joke.

"Are we going to the party or not?" Tara asked curiously.

"Yeah, let's bounce" Sam spoke as the group started heading for Andrea's house. They fell into a group conversation about random things for the whole journey found themselves walking up Andrea's drive way in no time.

They let themselves inside, Corey going first, and moved past numerous of drunken dancing bodies to find people they knew to say hello to.

"You guys! Hey!" Franny grinned, stopping herself from dancing with Nezza and Emily to greet them all. Ava hugged them both, awkwardly glancing at Emily after and watched as the others all exchanged hello's also.

"Yo where's the others?" Jake asked them.

"Back yard" Nezza nodded. They all thanked them and Ava told the two girls she was friends with that she would catch up with them later before following the rest of the group out to the back yard.

Ava followed behind the group as Corey lead the way to their other friends.

"Wassup!!!" Corey called, catching all of their attentions.

"What it do baby!" The other Corey cheered, greeting his name twin first. With Corey was Kian, JC, Crawford, Chelsea, Bobby, Christian, Daniel and Oscar.

They all exchanged their individual hello's and Ava found herself hugging Crawford hello last.

"You look nice" he complimented her, keeping his hand on her lower back.

"Thanks...but I was going more for scary..." she teased him. He laughed. Their whole group (there was like 15 of them over all) all dressed up as Mario Kart characters, it looked pretty cool, but Ava felt a little salty knowing if her and Crawford never split 11 months ago, she would be apart of that idea as well.