Part 17

"I knew it. Why would you want to go out with me?" He starts grabbing his bag tears pooling in his eyes.
"Mitch stop!" I shout lunging to grab his wrist. "I never said no." He grins and sits back down next to me.
"So is it a yes?" I nod and lean my head on his shoulder.
"I'd love to go out with you." I smile. He picks me up and spins me around kissing me softly.
"Great!" I kiss him our mouths moving in sync.

I walk to school the next day bumping into someone at my locker.
"Sorry." I help pick up the books the person dropped and come face to face with Preston. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you I swear can you please forgive me?" I immediately say. He gives a small smile.

"April I'm fine. We're fine we can still be friends but I've actually met someone else." He blushes softly. "Her name is Sara and she's super nice. Not that you weren't it's just... we click better than you and I did."
"Okay that's good." I sigh in relief.
"Hug?" I give him a friendly hug. "Thanks for understanding." He gives another small genuine smile before going to wherever he needed too.

Mitch told me he was going to pick me up for our date earlier. I wasn't sure where he was taking me but I didn't care he just said to wear something casual. I didn't want to over dress of under dress I mean it was a first date. I put on a gray sweater and skinny jeans. I put on some white converse and wait for Mitch to arrive.

"Have fun." My dad says. I jump because I didn't know he was here.
"Thanks daddy." I smile and give him a hug.
"Don't do anything stupid." He points his finger at me with a stern look in his eyes.
"Geez dad. I'm not that stupid." I grumble but he just laughs and pats my back.

"I know you aren't sweetie." He smiles and kisses my forehead then someone knocks on the door. I open the door and hug Mitch kissing his cheek.
"Good evening Mr. Walter." He greets formally. They shake hands even thought they've met.

"Cut the bullcrap we all know what you really are like." My dad says casually. They both laugh and fist bump. I facepalm at just everything but they just laugh. "Have fun but not too much fun. Have my daughter back by ten thirty."
"Will do." He does on of those captain motions I'm not sure how to explain it.

"Will you tell me where we're going?" I ask trying to give good puppy dog eyes. He closes the car door behind me and I notice his outfit. It's white t-shirt and a black and red hoodie. He also wears a gold necklace and jeans with red converse. Nice.
"Nope it's a surprise." He smiles and backs out of the driveway.

After driving and many pleads to get him to tell me where we're going we arrive. It was an ice skating rink and it was really cold.
"Oh my God! I love ice skating." I smile.
"I thought you would." He takes my head and we grab some skates. I glide swiftly on the ice and help Mitch. He's obviously done it before but it must've been awhile since he has. He falls completely on the ground and I just laugh before helping him up.
"Come on!" I grab his hand and pull him with me.

"You know I'm not good at this." He says as we spin in a figure eight.
"I know." I explain. "That's why I'm doing it." I make him move faster as I push him and we spin around the slippery ice.
"Thanks." I nudge his shoulder as we take off our skates. "That was super fun." He smiles and takes off his last skate.

"Why don't we go get some hot chocolate?" I nod and we walk to a nearby café. I get tea and he gets hot chocolate. We sit in a small booth near the back sitting and talking. I look at my clock seeing it read 10:00.
"It's 10. I guess we should get going soon."

"Ya I guess. But here." He takes something out of his pocket and hands it too me. It's a small black velvet box and I gasp at the sight. I've never been into jewelry but I open it. It's one of those pandora bracelets with the charms and beads. The beads have a red and black theme to it like his hoodie and it has three charms. A M, for Mitch, a slice of pizza, from the time we spent the night with each other, and a figure skate, from today's date. He fastens the bracelet around your wrist for you.

"Oh my God! It's beautiful. Thank you." We get up and head out of the booth and I give him a kiss walking out of the small restaurant hand in hand.

I walk down the path to school before being knocked on the ground and another body sprawled out over mine.
"Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" She gets up and helps me up.
"It's okay seriously."
"I'm Alex." She holds her hand out.
"April." I shake it.

A/N
I thought you guys deserved another part :) you guys are awesome *cough remember the bracelet cough* so um ya.... I'm thinking about ending it soon but not like in five parts maybe ten? Somewhere maybe but more than five I'm pretty sure ya so heads up for that lol that crossover tho