Part 19

A/N this is going to be a long one please at least read the bold parts
Ugh. I don't know where to begin but happy early Christmas!!!!! Wait? What today? Crap. Is Christmas Wednesday or Thursday? It's Thursday I'm pretty sure....

Okay so anyway my Christmas wish is to get 1000 reads on this book
this is kind of a team effort I guess so I'm going to be updating more I'm going to try to at least.

Sorry this part is so short.....

I LOOKED ON MY CALENDAR ITS THURsDAY!!!!!!!

Anyway Continue with the story and think before you read this:
How does Mitch act when he's at school? And how does Mitch act when he's around April? BRAIN FOOD!!!!!!!

(Still in Mitch's POV)
"Apri-" I begin. She surges forward and pushes Ashley away against a wall, (she doesn't get hurt though) She grabs me by the collar and kisses me harshly yet seductively. It was a make out session of course and I loved it.
"You're mine. Never forget it." She pulls away whispering. I nod and dive back into her soft magical trance.
"I really have changed you princess." I smirk pulling away for a breath catcher. She nods and sucks softly on my neck. She trails down until she finds a soft spot sucking softly on it before nibbing at it definitely leaving a bruise. She marked me hers. Ashley walked away what seems like forever ago and we were just in some alley behind school making out.
"Before we get deeper into this I suggest we leave and do it somewhere that's not an alley." She smirks, I nod.

Luckily I decided to ditch last period so by then everyone had left school. We decided her house and we drove there. She unlocked the door occasionally looking back at me licking her lips seductively. I smirk and after we lock the front door behind us we immediately latch together again.
"Never leave me Mitch." She whispers as I mark her mine. I shake my head.
"Never Princess." I respond as she slides off her jacket.
(They use protection don't worry no ones getting pregnant yet)

One by one our articles of clothing fall to the ground whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears.

I stop out of breath. Her naked body curls into mine.
"Thanks for ripping away my virginity Hughes." She laughs I join in.
"You ripped away mine!" I shout playfully.

"Really? Not like that but I thought you might've fucked Miley." I shake my head. I'm not offended because this bad boy appearance is only just a cover up.
"Nope. My first time. I couldn't of thought of anyone else better to steal it away from me." Her head fits between the crook of neck and and I wrap my arms around her stomach keeping her close to me.

"Can I ask you something?" She says.
"Anything darling." I respond she smiles at her little nickname I just gave her.
"Whats up with you and Jerome?"

Another A/N
Ya... Don't expect smut from me trying to keep it pg 13 people XD lol ya! Another cliffhanger!!!! The thing is I could probably write smut.... I just choose not to....

Bad Boys (bajancandian)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें