Chapter 25: Destination Home

Taehyung placed his large hands on my hips and pulled me down the horse, before grabbing her rein,  tying her to a big tree and giving me a moment to take in the breathtaking landscape around us.

"Oh my god it's beautiful here, Taehyung" My eyes widened while spotting all the little houses that made a beautiful village. The sight filled me with a warmth I was craving for since the day I ended up in the castle, the missing feeling of home.

"Your taste is very questionable Darling but I assume that means you like it here" He smirked playfully while casually heading towards me after tying the horse to the grand tree.

I couldn't help but chuckle while admiring his lean and perfectly built body, his broad shoulders and the way his pants grabbed his muscular thighs. How the golden sun shone on his dark hair and tanned skin and his alluring dark eyes which made it hard for me to look away.

I was staring at him with a smile on my lips as he walked over to me. He suddenly grabbed my hand and wrapped his long fingers around mine, carefully entwining our fingers. When the warmth of his palm touched mine, my heart started racing and I could feel my cheeks gradually taking on a darker shade.

"Should I tell you a secret?" I asked him before averting my eyes from our entwined hands to his flawless face as we started walking.

"That you are actually from 1619 and travelled 200 years in the future to meet me?" He teased me again, making me laugh while shaking my head in disbelief.

"You like teasing that much?" I glared at him
as the corner of his lips went up.

"I would lie if I said I didn't" He licked over his lips while focusing on the road in front of us.

"Silly King, then I have to keep the secret to myself" I pouted while holding my laughter back, shifting my eyes to the breathtaking landscape around us.

Suddenly his thumb softly caressed the back of my hand, my heart skipped a beat and I felt a warm breeze on my skin as I looked down at his large hand around my petite one.

"Tell me" He said deeply before turning his head towards me and capturing my eyes intensely, my chest rose heavily when his eyes met mine. He is so breathtaking.

"This is called a date" I whispered to him shyly while his eyes took my breath away.

"Date? Is that the modern way to call this?" He pointed at our entwined hands and I shrugged while biting on my lips to hold back my smile.

"That's for you to find out your majesty"

"Then what do you call this?" He stopped walking before pulling me by our entwined hands against his body and giving me a sudden little peck on my lips.

My eyes widened as he leaned back and watched me frown in amusement. I gulped feeling the heat rush through my cheeks while my heart started making little loops inside my chest.