Chapter 34: Forgive me

"It's the night of your birthday Taehyung, is there something, you've always wished for?" I broke the silence while walking through the yard as his thumb was caressing the back of my hand, soft breeze hitting our faces.

I smiled while my eyes traveled around the beautiful yard I used to look at while standing on my balcony.

"I am celebrating my birthday for the first time with you and that's all I have ever wished for" I exhaled deeply, eyes filling automatically as the pinching in my heart got worse.

"Taehyung one wish, please" I pouted which made the corner of his lips lift before swirling me into his arms.

"It may be my birthday but I want to fulfill a wish of yours, so tell me my love what is that one wish which lingers in your darkest desires" His thumb slowly caressed my lower lips while glancing into my eyes through his eye lashes.

He was pulling me into his trance again just like the very first moment we had met, the same dark allurig eyes, the same long loose dark curls, the same scarlet lips and golden skin.

"Last night..I asked myself how it would feel like if our worlds would have united. What if we could create our own world.." I smiled when his thumb left my lower lip and his eye softened, he tilted his head to the side while staring at me so intensely that it was hard for me to breathe properly.

"How would this world look like ?" He asked me while wrapping his arms around my body and listening carefully to every word leaving my lips.

"My parents would meet you, I would watch you playing with my little brother the way you played with the toddlers. Jungkook, Jugyeong, Jimin and Namjoon, your family and friends you grew up with would meet my friends and we would spent each summer together, laughing, living away from the blood shedding and wars, hatred and jealousy.
I want you to explore every bit of the future with you, seeing you staring in awe at every emerging technology of the future while I would laugh and tell you that they aren't as special as they looked like. You look damn sexy in your royal garnments but I'm dying to see you in clothes of 2019, I want to hold your hand and walk with you outside of this castle where everyone could see us. I want to take pictures with you, of you while traveling around the world, swimming together, sleeping and waking up together. Do you recall when I told you about something called cellphone we use ? I want to call you every night to listen to your deep voice and slowly fall asleep.." I rested my head against his hard chest while a hot tear left the corner of my eyes as he started stroking my hair in soft motions.

It was too beautiful to be true, right ?

"The thought of the future always used to scare me because this castle didn't allowed us to think about the future, one moment is all it takes to lose a loved one, memories you make are always for the present but you..you taught me that indeed there is a future out there, there is hope and brightness and that's the reason I never questioned the things you have told me, it scared me, yes it did at first but it's because of him that you are now inside my arms and that I can listen to your pure heartbeats against mine..it was the future who united us and glued our worlds together.
The world you were talking about is here Y/n right between us because it's us who collided the worlds. I will write the past but it needs you to write the future and it needs us to engrave the present."

"What can't be controlled by humans can be affected by the power of love" I whispered, my eyes widening.

He smiled proudly while wiping my tears away and shaking his head, his eyes glinting in the bright moonlight

"I love you my King" I gulped before my lips curved into a smile which let the tears drop out of the corner of my eyes

"Princess Y/n of Seoul, the Queen of Mahiron's heart, I love you" He whispered, his voice hoarsely.