Chapter 27: The Moon

"1...2...3.." As Minho started counting with his eyes closed, the toddlers and I searched for a spot to hide on the wide backyard of the cottage.

" As Minho started counting with his eyes closed, the toddlers and I searched for a spot to hide on the wide backyard of the cottage

We chuckled as we ran into the wide forest and hid breathlessly behind the big trees.

I leaned my body against a tree trunk and gasped at the infinite landscape view in front of me

I leaned my body against a tree trunk and gasped at the infinite landscape view in front of me. My lips parted in awe while feeling the tingling wet flowers underneath my foot, in trance I pushed my body away from the tree trunk and started walking through the meadow while the sound of the warbling birds filled my ears.

"Sneaking around again?" I flinched when the deep voice that made things explode inside me filled the silent forest. My lips parted before they curved into a smile while turning around and seeing him leaning casually against the tree trunk I was resting against a minute ago.

"Why your majesty? It's forbidden here too?" I raised an eyebrow at him while crossing my arms in front of my chest.

He pushed his body away from the tree trunk and made his way towards me while the visible authority aura surrounded him.

He placed his large hand on my lower back and gently pulled me towards him "It's very forbidden darling, this forest is full of wild animals. Nobody will touch what belongs to me, you know that right?" I couldn't help but lower my head and burst into laughter and lean my forehead against his hard chest.

"Are you really jealous of animals?" I asked after lifting my head and biting my on my lip to hold my laughter back. He squinted his eyes at me before a deep laugh escaped his scarlet heart shaped lips.

"Do you even know how crazy I am for you?" He tilted his head to the side while his eyes darkened and my heart started sinking.

Suddenly his large hands touched mine before he slowly entwined our hands and started walking while pulling me with him.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously while his thumb caressed the back of my hand like the last time our hands were entwined.

"Away from these little brats" He winked at me before shifting his eyes over to the wide forest in front of us. I smiled as we walked away from the others, somewhere only we could exist, somewhere were time would stand still and we could start moving with the rhythm of our heartbeats.