CH.29 As you wish

Chapter 29

The next morning when Eden woke she laid still as possible. Alec was still asleep next to her with his head buried in the crook of her shoulder. She turned her head slightly and placed a light kiss on his forehead.

Alec sighed as he began to pull Eden closer. All night her scent had kept him from losing his mind. Knowing she was in his arms next to him made all the pain bearable. His eyes slowly opened to find Eden admiring him.

"I love you," Alec whispered, fighting the sleep away.

"I love you forever," Eden kissed the tip of his nose.

With another great inhale of her scent, Alec pulled her closer to his chest. Eden made herself comfortable and nestled under his chin and placed her ear against his beating heart.

"What happens now?" She asked, breaking the comfortable silence between them.

"I don't know," Alec said. "I don't want to think about it just yet. All I want is to hold you."

"Then hold me," Eden smiled.

Alec kissed the top of her head as she moved closer. Eden's eyes stared out the window over Alec's shoulder as he placed another kiss on her forehead. She sighed happily pushing one of her legs in between his. Wrapped in each other's arms, the two lovers enjoyed the comfort of the bed as the winter sunlight sneaked into the room.

Alec traced patterns over Eden's bare shoulders as his mind wandered. His soft touch would have lulled her to sleep if it wasn't raising goosebumps on her skin. She felt her toes begin to curl as the sparks dancing over her skin made her stomach tighten. Eden raised her head slight and leaned in closer to Alec's neck. She ran her nose along his Adam's apple, taking in as much of his scent as she possibly could with one breath.

Alec sensed the change in her mood as his hands slowed down. He moved his lips across her forehead and placed a lingering kiss on the side of her face. Then another right below it. And then another right below that.

Eden gripped Alec's wrist as he continued to trace her face with kisses. His breathing became labor as he spread his hand over her shoulder and leaned her back. Eden laid flat against the mattress as Alec rolled on top of her. She kept the warmth of his bare back as he pressed himself down onto her body. Eden gasped when she felt him playfully bit down on her neck.

An electric current ran down her spine as she tugged at his hair. Alec teased her neck as his hand slowly pulled down the straps of her dress. Eden raised her body to meet his touch as she moved her legs underneath him to have him rest between her thighs.

Alce began to kiss along Eden's collar bones as she became breathless. Her tights tightened around his hips as she pulled him closer.

"Alec," Eden said his name desperately.

"Do you want me to stop?" Alec pulled back slightly.

"No," Eden shook her head. "God, that's the last thing I want right now."

"We should wait,"

"No!" Eden frowned, opening her brown eyes. "Wait for what?"

Alec chuckled at her reaction. Her plump lips were parted as she waited for him to continue.

"I don't have any protection on me," Alec tried to move off of Eden but she stopped him.

"I'm on the pill," she said. "We're fine."

Alec couldn't help the carefree laugh that escaped him. Eden's scent tied him to the bed as her body brought him to his knees. She wanted him, there was no denying that. But Alec wanted to do this right.