𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Hii~
Iz me your author, please love this story!

________________

"I don't even know what you are thinking!" A boy with his beautiful eyeglasses sitting pretty above his nose says as he crossed his arms together rolled eyes coming making the guy chuckle.

"I was there and you are being all blind again." It said calmly and again the black haired boy rolled his eyes, looking everywhere but not with those stupid brown hazel eyes.

"Im not blind"

"Oh yeah, says the one with a thick eyeglasses on."

"You are on the way. Can't you see? Im on my way to the office and you are there being all dumb not even looking and bumping into me!" The man chuckle making him looking so irritating even more.

"You doesn't makes sense, Kim." The said Kim scoffed, but before he could say anything, the principal have come in firstly as he speaks with his strong and firm voice.

"I don't know why you both are so....." It released a firm smirk with a huffed before looking at them back and forth.
"Inlove with eachother..." Both of their eyes met and immediately regretted the idea of it saying they were scoffing again.

Kim was furious because of him being late and him, being here first time going into principal office.

"WHAT THE- NO ONE IS INLOVE WITH THIS STUPID GUY, MR.LEE!"

"HELL NO!"

They immediately speaked up making the old man chuckle, settling his eyeglasses up again. Kim doing the same whilst the man infront of him just smiles, more like a smirk one, eyes glued into the same black haired boy.

"Kim." The man look over at the old man infront.

"Yes Mr.Lee..." he said with a sweet tone, but immediately rolling his eyes when the guy scoffed by it.

"I suggest you both should immediately freshen your minds and talk this out." He was about to protest but sighing as he gulp.

"Yes Mr.Lee."

"Then you are dismissed both of you." Sighing again.

Kim Taehyung walk to the door as Jeon Jungkook walk behind him.
"Ladies first, Mr.Pres." He rolled his eyes and with his papers in hands, glasses going up and down he walk out of the room.

"Blind bitch." Taehyung says before walking out completely.

The man immediately walk into the cafeteria as his friends laughed at him again.

"Really, kook?"

"so this is the Mr.pres versus the so called bad boy they saying huh?"

__________________

Not that good but okay. okay.