𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Hii~
Do you all know?
I have another storyyyyy hihi (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)
Please check it out on my works (≧▽≦)

___________________

It was already Monday and Taehyung wasn't that kind of feeling well, his parents aren't home because of their business and he had to cook for himself.

He even burned his fingers because of the oil, he was completely struggling because of his arm. It has still arm sling attached, and he informed his parents, saying it's nothing but a trip and he is just being stupid, not wanting to get the problem big.

He was humming a song to the school. It was just a normal day for a normal fractured boy, walking on the gate, everyone knows as fast as like a virus spreads.

"It isn't still okay?" He looked around and saw Jimin with Yoongi on his side, he can feel the stares everyone is throwing to Jimin, but because he is Jimin himself.

He doesn't care.

"Yeah, It feels like hell." He says as he look at it observing how good it was being covered up. He would hissed everytime it move the wrong way around.

And he prays the principal wouldn't give work these days. Oh please, a two weeks rest isn't enough, now that he is injured.

"Im sorry for my sister Jiyee." They all look at someone behind.

"Hoseok." Yoongi says and the guy smiles at them, Taehyung just smiled back and Jimin wasn't even looking at them, since he was too focus to the manly scent of the guy beside him.

"It's okay, im fine...and besides maybe it isn't her fault at all." Taehyung shrugged and Hoseok just nod, looking around.

"I swear I would slap the shit out of her." It made the boy laugh, bending a bit down carefully as he just nod in response making the guy smiled.

Oh come on. Everyone could be tamed by Kim Taehyung, and if I say everyone literally even the bad boys could never complained.

"So, Jimin and I should go-"

"What my class is still-"

"No we should go, Mr.Lee has to made us do something." Before Jimin could pout and throw stupid 19 years old tantrums, Taehyung immediately took his hands and he just waved to them goodbye before taking the pouty boy in his office.

"Jung Hoseok and Jung Jiyee are siblings?"

Taehyung asked and Jimin look at him.
"Why? Ofcourse they are." Taehyung look at the paper infront of him.

"Then why does this says Jiyee is an adopted one?" Jimin made an 'ow' sound and look at the paper.

"They said she is." Taehyung knitted his brows.
"I thought they were siblings tho." Taehyung commented as they both goes out of the office making Jimin pout again as he realized it's nothing important.

Stupid Jiyee still ruining the mood even when she isn't around.

"I never thought thi-what the fuck?" Taehyung stops beside Jimin when the older stops looking ahead and Taehyung can feel his heart exactly racing like shit.

He blink and pursed his lips when it started to tremble.

Slowly looking around, he spotted Jungkook and he isn't alone.

'So this is why he isn't with his friends?' He chuckle darkly, as he roleld his eyes, the sudden pain becames more painful in his chest feeling he pain in his forearm getting numb.