𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Hii~
It's 'nothing like us' in the house...ಥ_ಥ
It's a song im listening to, please that's a very good song, Jungkookie got a cover in that.

__________________

"Why is he acting like that?" Jimin smiled when Jungkook talk as soon as they both walk out of the room, he can't help but to smile when Jungkook's voice traced worries.

"Well, what did you do last night?" Jimin answered him with a question as he look at him. "Last night?"
Jimin nod and look at Jungkook, well why not?

He himself knows where he is last night, Hyungjin told them that he saw Jiyee and Jungkook together. So what do you think they will all think about the situation right?

"Uh, we celebrate?" He says and Jimin hummed a she stop in track.

"Well if you are celebrating then why are with Jiyee?" Jungkook's brows twitched and immediately laughed, more loud than ever making all of the students look at him as if he was insane, Jimin was just there, actually blinking and thinking on why he is laughing so hard.

But oh god, he wanted to just laugh at how they just misunderstood everything.

"T-Thats what Taehyung thinks, right?" He stuttered as he clutched into his stomach making his uniform crumpled and look at Jimin, which he frowned nodding in the process.

"Well he is kinda down when he heard you both were together last night." Jimin informed and he laughs again, he bended down as he feels the laughters in the pit of his stomach.

"Y-Yeah we are..." He says and cleared his throat, as he feels Jimin became more serious this time.

"Well...she just said her apologies..." He says shrugging and walk again.

"Apologies?" Jimin frowned and he nod, walking their way to the dusty room filled with boxes. "Yeah..." Jungkook says and looked around to Jimin.

"She says she was sorry for kissing me the other day when you both caught us on guard. She said her apologies to the time when she push herself into Taehyung and they bump eachother...she said she will never bother me again, especially Taehyung." And Jimin just wanted to laugh out loud.

So all this time? They misunderstand Jungkook?
Oh god, Taehyung is dead.

"Oh." He just says out loud and Jungkook laughed again. "Why? Does you both think im going out with her?" He asked and Jimin laugh shortly.

"It's not me...it's Tae.." he says and both Jungkook and him laughed again, he is actually defending his spot in here.

Taehyung and him are both clowns, how come he didn't realize that Jungkook is clearly inlove with Taehyung? And then all this time he is believing his bestfriends delusional mindset.

Oh godness.

As soon as they both walk outside they immediately muffled their laughters and walk briefly into the hallways. Jungkook has box in his hands and Jimin have papers in his.

"I don't do things like what you think I am, till the day I met Taehyung." Jungkook bursted out making Jimin look at him and smiled.

Jungkook can be this kind isn't he, and Jimin can only see how genuine he is for Taehyung.

Now that he knows it, he feels like he can trust Jungkook for Taehyung.

"How come you hate Taehyung?" Jimin asked as Jungkook cleared his throat. Oh god, here goes nothing...

"I don't hate him.." it immediately turned Jimin around and frowned. "Since the day i step in here i really don't hate him." Jimin let's him rants and listen carefully.

So all this time, what? Jungkook didn't hate Taehyung?

"Since the day I saw your bestfriend I really wanna be friends with him..." Jungkook and Taehyung, friends?
Wow, so all of this are just a joke or something? Jimin don't understand.

"Then why do you both keep on screaming at eachother?" Jimin chuckled in his own question as Jungkook do the same too.

"Well that's the only thing I could do to be with him. You know, to get more closer than him, I know that's a very stupid idea-"

"Yes it is, Jungkook." Jimin cuts him off and Jungkook chuckled.

"Well I don't know what gotten into me okay? I just like him so much, I like it when he always has his attention onto me.." Jungkook says and Jimin looks at him bewilder, yes, Jungkook is clearly insane.

How could he do that? "Since when?"

"Freshman's.." Jimin shocked face didn't even help to soothe Jungkook's nervous one. He feels like he is clearly exposed. The only one who knows this are his only friends.

So? Jungkook knows about Taehyung in a relationship before, doesn't he?

All them knows how he is head over heels for Taehyung at the first place. He keeps on blubbering how gorgeous Taehyung is, how beautiful he is with his round eyeglasses, his black eyes and everything.

"Then why do you keep on doing those things?" Jungkook look at him but Jimin didn't even look at him, sighing he knows what he is talking about.

"I don't want Taehyung to think im always here to get his attention, it would be suspicious, so i make out with someone else to get his attention-"

"You are insane." Jungkook laugh as soon as Jimin cuts him off again. "I am."

'clearly inlove with your bestfriend.'

"So you like my bestfriend?" Jimin asked out of nowhere and Jungkook smiles, remembering how Taehyung always answer his questions he remarked it again by saying...

"I don't like him, I love him." And he walk into the office with a smile on his face.

______________

"Goodbye love, you flew right by love."

"I hate this part, paper hearts."

That's a very good song too. A Jungkook cover of
"Paper Hearts" by my princess 'Tory Kelly.' It's a recommendation (' . .̫ . ')