𝐬𝐢𝐱

Hiii~
Uhm last chap for the night and lezzgo sleep.

________________

It was Wednesday and Taehyung was settling himself up for the day, cooling down as he prepared for a cold shower. And so after he did he pulled some old sweat shirt and a cute ripped jeans.

It's Wednesday and it was all in the rules that if the day comes all of them can fit in the school with just on their usual outfits but again, Taehyung is aware of what nudity is so of they wear something too exposed then they are prohibited to go inside the school.

All of those stupid whores and sluts were against the rules of it, which the nerds and all was relief of.

Taehyung isn't dumb, nor he is a stupid boy. He knows what respects mean, and he respects every girl and gentlemen's in the school.

"Honeyyy!!" He perked up and immediately walk downstairs meeting his mom with a smile, he kisses her cheeks and bid goodmorning.

"You should prepare a extra food for lunch since i prepare few of them." He smiles and nod as they both settle down into the table.

"Dad?" He asked, she smiles and told her he walk out to go for work.

His father was a pastrier, they own three branches of bake shops. It isn't that kind of a big one and a popular one but they sell good pastries and coffee's.

"I have to go somewhere too, I wanna meet my friend from college, since she is a very old one, we decided to hang out for a bit and then catch up." Taehyung just hum, his mouth full of his breakfast, making her mom giggled. He decided to push what she said aside as he just dig in.

He didn't eat dinner last night since he wasn't that hungry and he was full because of what they eat in the cafe. And it's because he didn't really get much sleep, not that he isn't that sleepy, but because the thought of the certain guy was only on his mind.

He was sticking in his pretty big mind the whole night keeping him awake and alive. Breathing frantically.

"I have to go, hun." He smiles when she pressed her lips into his head, immediately kissing her afterwards and nod.

_

"Tae!" And as usual, he pulled in high five with Mr.Joe the janitor man, smiling in every student possible, he is in a mood today.

He doesn't know why. "Wow, why are you so smiley?" Jimin says as he jumps on his back making him groaned but faslty smiled again. Jimin was wearing his usual Jumpers and his turtle neck sleeves, making him look like a cute fluffball.

"I don't know."

He really doesn't know why. Maybe it's because he ate alot. Or maybe because why not?

"Are we going to class or? To your office?" Taehyung thinks for awhile, and since there isn't that much to do they decided to go for a walk and into the class.

It was still six in the morning but students are filling the school grounds and Taehyung beams as he look over to the fountain, he suggested they should put some lights into it for evenings and so they did.

He volunteered to buy those and gave them to the school to fix it. It looks beautiful, it was into purple and blue with dark shades of red. It look so pleasant to watch in the evening too.

After walking around and roaming their eyes into things and nonsense stuffs they go to their classroom.

"oh god no way." Taehyung stops into his tracks as he realized something. No way.