𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Hii~
I was wondering on uh. I don't know, im crazy. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL.

________________

"Woah, many have joined the talent show this year huh?" Mina says as he look into the folder is papers, it was the list of the contestant.

Taehyung hummed as he bites into his apple, hearing a sound of it makes him bite it more.

"I didn't know it would be this few too.." Jimin says writing something down into his notes, They were on the office having a small meeting as Taehyung was clearly in his thoughts.

It was Monday and he was really trying not smile at all, it was because of Jungkook he drives him to school today which the students throws immediately a glance and some glares to them, acting as if they were really shock.

Tomorrow will be the talent show of the school and they were all prepared by it. It was part of their school activity, Taehyung held a small event like these since before and since then it was only half of their papers fills, but now it was full.

It is for their intramurals, they celebrate it once always in every school year so it isn't a surprise to everyone.

The talent show is always been in the list since they were all waiting for it. It was funny. It gives the school a happy vibes.

That's when Taehyung said they couldn't put the talent show away from the list.

"All of the designs for tomorrow's event are clear says by Sana as she was on the gymnasium earlier." Jieun says as Taehyung nod, biting the last piece of his apple, throwing them away with a sigh as he look at them.

"So maybe we can start the event in one a.m sharp in the afternoon to maybe the rest of the evening until it will be done successfully. Mr.Han wouldn't mind but still we should be aware of those alcohols and prohibited stuffs. They would get their own ways to pulled them in." The rest nod as Jimin take notes of it all that he says, smiling afterwards after getting it all done.

"Maybe we should be aware of the stage too, it was abit small than the last year.." Taehyung hum.

"We can get Seonggi and Hyungjin to that." The rest nod, as well the couple knowing they have their own part of the day smiling widely as they got to know they will be working with eachother again.

"Okay, you all are dismissed..." Taehyung says after they talk alot and they have thought they were done.

After a few minutes he was on looking at the papers again. Mina was right, there were many of them who joined in the talent show. There was;

'Hyungsik..'

'Seojoon....'

'Jinri..'

'Junghyun...'

'Jungko-'

"WHAT?!!" Jimin jumped out when Taehyung literally shouted this, he glared at him as he apologized quickly staring at the name, as if he have seen a ghost.

"Whats wrong with you?" Jimin asked and look at him, Taehyung look at him as well, biting his fingers in the process as he look back at the papers.

"J-Jungkook...." He has this weird face that Jimin couldn't recognize, he seems like he was about to laugh or he was about to cry, he even have a faint blush on his cheeks.

Taehyung couldn't really decipher it, Jungkook? Talent show? "What has gotten on to him?!!" He says through greeted teeth making Jimin even more confused on why he is being like this all of a sudden.

"What the actually fuck is your-"

"Hi." The two boys jump when Jungkook pop out of nowhere behind Jimin, Taehyung look up and immediately blushed even more harder as he look at Jungkook.

"W-What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook just shrugged, sitting beside Taehyung as he look at the papers around them.

"I have something for you both." He says and Jimin immediately giggled.
"You don't forget me huh?" He teased and Jungkook just laughed at him.

"Ofcourse, I should impress the bestfriend to let him have my permission for his friend too." He says looking at Taehyung's blushing face. He was so red he felt like he has been grilled over oil and a hot grilling machine.

"Ooohhh sandwiches, this is new.." Jimin says and Jungkook look at him. "Nah, they have apples in between so it isn't new at all." He says still looking at Taehyung, but he ain't even smiling.

He felt so cheesy. Taehyung can't really imagine Jungkook on a talent show!! What the fuck, the way he would look at him he is trying to picture Jungkook in the show tomorrow, he wanted to ask if Jungkook really joined in but he can't.

'What would Jungkook 'the so called bad boy' on a talent show?!'

It will be more awkward, Jungkook wants that type to go on a talent show, even before in their freshmans he didn't go for every show in the school. Didn't even have the time to support the events.

But what gotten into him why he suddenly pop out of nowhere with his name on the list of the contestants.

"It's for you..." Jungkook says pushing the paper bag in Taehyung and he just plainly smiled.

"How is you arm?" Jungkook asked making him look even more uncomfortable, he, Taehyung makes it even more awkward since he can feel it.

He can feel his face heating up when Jungkook suddenly asked something.

"I-Im f-fine...it was good." He says as he gulp beforehand.

"C-Can I ask-"

"Why the fuck are you stuttering?" Jimin says clearly annoyed at his behavior making him rolled his eyes and gulp again.

"Do you have a fever?" Jimin teased as he eyed Taehyung and Jungkook.

Why not? He clearly can sense the tension too you know, They aren't the only one in the room. Jimin can also sense it.

"Shut up." Taehyung says and he just laugh, continuing with his work and Jungkook look at Taehyung, waiting for his question.

"Did you perhaps.....joined the talent show?" Taehyung finally let it out and he wants to just let the whole world eat him as Jungkook widen his eyes.

Ofcourse, Taehyung would see it, how could Jungkook possible forgot that Taehyung was the president.

Well, It was Seokjin who encouraged him to do it anyways. It was all of his friends that encourage him to joined in.

"W-Well uh....yeah maybe." He says shrugging as he immediately scratch th back of his neck, Taehyung slowly nod, smiling.
"All of a sudden?"

"Well it was my friends." Taehyung nod once again now a bit curious on what will be Jungkook's performance, well maybe he is curious, a big one and not just a little bit.

Oh god, he would probably say and admit that he is clearly excited for tomorrow's event.

Clearly he is.

___________________

What would Jungkook do?!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ulol.