𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Hii~
Last chapter of the night, enjoy and vote vote vote, comment what you think about the story or maybe about me (your author?)
(。•́︿•̀。)

_________________

It was Thursday and Taehyung wasn't that busy, since he just drop off the papers in the principal's office and so the presentation was successful yesterday.

It wasn't that busy of a day for Taehyung since Jimin helped him out too. Jungkook an dhim was alittle more than comfortable with eachother.

He even met his friends the last time they saw them together in cafeteria, saying they weren't that bad but a little cold for Taehyung's liking. Yoongi is so cold tho, he ain't that cold when he is with Jimin.

"Why don't we go talk for a bit on the spot?" Jimin smiles and nod, it was rare for Taehyung to offer those kind of things. It's always Jimin who would drag him to their spot, so as immediate as he could, he nod once again and they both walk out of the office, waving goodbye to the people inside.

"It has been a long time tho." Jimin says and Taehyung nod proceeding to walk when suddenly, someone shouted to them and they stops, turning around meeting Seonggi and Hyungjin.

"Hey... What's up?" They were both panting as they ran up to them.

"K-Kai...K-Kai..." Jimin made a weird face waiting for them to catch their breathing.

"Uhm...Kai what?"

"Kai's group and Jungkook's are having a big riot at the field!!" Taehyung's went wide as he immediately runs fast to the field, and he was faced with a big crowd surrounding a big amount of space.

He made them have a space for him to walk, hearing everyone shouting makes his head hurts but he don't care, he is mad, and worried at the same time.

Well, it isn't the first time where Jungkook's group were having this fight over Kai's since they are really in not so good terms.

"Please make a way!!" Jimin shouted and finally he was meet by the usual scene.

Jungkook being on top of Kai punching him down, Seokjin was being straddled by Chanyeol as the said group were on chaos, Taehyung sighs loudly.

Students were waiting for him to do something but he didn't. He just stared at them with blank face, waiting for them to finished it. He will let them take their times.

As soon Jungkook sprang a big punch to Kai's right jaw they all gasp and shouted again, others were making bets to whom will be winning but obviously, It's Jungkook's group.

He would admit, Jungkook can turn your head back in just a one punch to your chin. For Taehyung, he looked even more sexier this time.

As soon as they stopped punching and tackling eachother down, both were all panting as they throw stupid glares into each and anyone of the group.

"Are you both done?" Taehyung asked making them look at him, Jungkook was surprise as why he didn't even budge earlier. Jungkook didn't see him as he was very focus on Kai, he didn't even hear those shouting from every students around them as he feels numb and deaf.

"Did you punch eachother harder this time?" Taehyung asked again when nobody answered. And nobody did again, they were all surprised on why he didn't tackled them away.

"Because if you did then it's enough, I don't think im still willing to see a very lame fights about your groups..." He says through his crossed arms.