𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Hii~
Four chapters to go before it will finally be ending. Im glad and kinda sad because it's ending now, but im glad too since I have worked hard.

Thanks for 1k reads by the way, support and vote always, think and comment what you think too.
(・ัω・ั)

_______________

It was the second day.

Jimin was Taehyung the whole time since it was also the second day before the said ball. Jungkook wasn't here at all, since he has his examinations done for the day, and Taehyung really needs assistance, so Jimin came in.

But you see, two people can't get the papers down just by the one checking it, and the other one organising the boxes, and since Jimin has his exam on lunch time, Taehyung was left alone again.

Feeling so stressed out than ever, his messy hair was straightly ruffled side by sides and his eyeglasses were on his nostrils, sitting it prettily but also sexily at the same time. Papers in his hands as he reads them one by one, eyelids getting heavy due to how tired he was.

You know, getting tired in forced means someone should be knocking you off, but im literal saying?

Someone did knock, on the fucking busy door of his office. He sighed as he expected, Me.Han's secretary, or maybe some students passing some reports of them and all and he is stressed out from that.

"Hello?" His eyes immediately perked up as he saw the least person he wanted to see. "Jungkook?"

The guy smiled and pulled out some sandwich and a cup of bubble tea from his back pack, Taehyung frowned, looking at him as he puts them down into his front table.

"You should be taking your exams, why are you here?" He says looking directly at the delicious heavenly food and into Jungkook who has his ass sitting infront of Taehyung's table.

"Im getting detention since I punched someo-"

"You didn't do it on purpose." Jungkook chuckle and shrugged making Taehyung groaned.

'What do I do with this kid!'

"Then you should be on detention right now.." Taehyung says and rolled his eyes, eyeglasses were pulling in up from his nose and into his bridged as he reads the articles again and again.

"I should help you, says the dean." Jungkook says and Taehyung just wanted to slap those handsome and amnly smirked plastering his godly figure.

"Then go, arrange the boxes." Jungkook wanted to laugh at Taehyung right now. He should be saying thank you and all, and Jungkook supposedly going to say he is always welcome but now he has the guts to-

"Argh! Are you for real?!" Jungkook blink when Taehyung look at him fully in stressful tone. "What?"
Asks Jungkook, as he look at him curiously.

"I told you to move, don't stare at me like that!" He says the blush on his face didn't became unnoticed for the younger as he smirked making his way to the corner where the boxes are and moved it aside and how should they be.

"Saying yes is more important than saying thank you for the sandwich and the bubble t-"

"Just fucking get it done with okay? Im not in for your invitation and all for the ball." It wasn't that harsh but Jungkook's eyes were full of disappointment and his hopes were finally crashed.

Now was his second day of inviting Taehyung but he seems so hard to get and he is really determine to not go or something.

It hurt Jungkook and he wouldn't lie for the fact that Taehyung really did, rejected his offer.

He was just being determined too, he was serious about being there for the older. He serious about everything he said.

Including the fact that he finally is, falling for Taehyung.

"Is that really a yes?" His voice were small and seems so fragile. Taehyung just wanted to back off.

"Yes, now please, don't bother me again about it.
I won't go and I don't want you to get hurt by pulling your hopes up high, you will get hurt, Mr.Jeon."

_______________

Look who isn't going for the ball, and look who don't have a date to go with. Oofsieess ಥ‿ಥ