𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

Hii~
Just hi. Bye.

_________________

Taehyung was feeling these mixed emotions, and he wanted to cry and rolled over of his office floor. Jimin was sitting infront of him, looking directly into his features. It was almost lunch time.

He feels like he wanted to explode anytime soon.

He is furious, angry and ballistic. He wanted to punch those stupid smirk plastered in those fucking face.

"He really did it." Jimin says as Taehyung just wanted to cry even more hearing it.

Earlier this day, Taehyung bump into Jungkook, he was with his last paper to submit when he got bump into him and all of it flew away making wanted to snap, and he did.

_

"WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!!" Taehyung screamed into his face.

All of the students were looking at them, gossips and talks were filling the huge spacious field. Taehyung was walking down in it as he was looking over to some football tryouts.

Why not? He just wanted to look over you know.

But then again, Jungkook has to come in his way to ruin his day again.

He bump into him like he has been purposely bumping over him, he purposely did. He just stayed still on his way and ofcourse he was busy looking around so he didn't see him coming.

"Why? Im here standing and you kept on looking-"

"You did it on purpose!" He shouted again making Jungkook chuckled.

"Oh really? How could you say that?" He rolled his eyes as his eyes stings.

"Can't you just stop ruining my day? For once?"
Jungkook squinted his eyes, looking over to the black haired.

"I should be the one saying that, Mr.Pres."

Jungkook walks over to him, closer, not even minding the gossips going louder than ever. "Stop ruining my day."

The papers flew out everywhere and they started to scream in eachother not even minding that everyone's looking at them.

"I don't think you should be shouting at me." He says calmly, Taehyung's eyes were teary as he sighs loudly looking away.

"Oh, going to cry again?" He frowned.

"Detention, now." He says as he walk away but the words Jungkook said made his tears flowed down.

"Always been like this. You, always avoid things when it gets too much and Detention? Im not afraid with those."

_

"It's okay now, Tae." Taehyung's tears were flowing down his cheeks as he wiped it away, it's been the third time and Jimin was always been there for him.

He hates it.

He hates avoiding things, he hates backing away whem things gets heated on.

He hates Jungkook.

"Why can't he just go away and mind his own business." He says through gritted teeths. Jimin sighed, rubbing circles into Taehyung's back.

"It's okay, he will go away soon." Taehyung look at him before he rolled his eyes, jogging his head around.

Now he has to clean the papers. Ditching class isn't really his thing but he has to.

"The cafeteria ordered apples because-"

"Just fucking go get some, I need them." Jimin laughed because he knows him too well.

Taehyung? Apples? Juices? Absolutely fine.

_____________

Kinda short because I was tired and my mom keep on yelling. fuck hell.