𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Hiii~
No smuts. Not yet.

____________________

Taehyung squints his eyes when he heard the door opens, immediately looking at it as it opens, he felt happy when it open slammed.

"Kook." He wakes him up and the boy fastly look up to him and into everywhere around seeing the door open up. "Let's go." Jungkook mumbled and Taehyung wanted to slap him.

His voice is so raspy causing for him look even more hotter than usual, his messy hair were standing everywhere in his head, Taehyung was just so pissed at how handsome he is.

"Wow? Mr.Pres? And Jeon?" They both look at the person infront of the counter meeting Mr.Joe.

"Why are you both here? D-Did you both-"

Taehyung's eyes widen and immediately shake his head whilst swaying his hands infront of Me.Joe's face.

"N-No! Ofcourse not, we were locked inside here and they didn't come back for us." Taehyung protested and Mr.Joe looks at them suspiciously while he nod his head.

Looking at Jungkook's messy hair and Taehyung's flustered face made it look more suspicious than ever.

"We have to go. I still have uh...Many things to do, Bye!"

Taehyung says and waved goodbye, and drag Jungkook out of the library.

_

"Mom! Im home!" Taehyung shouted immediately hearing a sound of footsteps ruffling fastly towards him as he untied his shoelaces, before walking in.

His mom stumbled from her feet but immediately walk to Taehyung, cupping his cheeks and looking at everywhere in his body.

"W-Where did you go you stupid!!!" She says worriedly and Taehyung just laugh the books in his hands slipped as he put it in the coffee table. "I was so worried when you didn't go home last night, what were you doing with your life you stupid cunt!!" It made him laugh even more and hugged her making her a bit more calm.

"We called up Jimin and he was worried too!" She says her face were clasped into Taehyung's chest.

"We were locked up on the library whilst I was searching for a book in my pre-" he was cut off when his dad stands beside her mother. "We?" he asked and Taehyung look onto him whilst smiling.

"Jimin was home..Who are you with?" He asked soothing his wife as he runs his hands on her arms, up and down, letting her calm down for a bit.

Kim Taehyung didn't really do anything like this before, like even before, he didn't let himself got locked up inside a lonely old library. So it's very shocking and odd.

He even is already home when it was less 10 o'clock, he ain't that type to roam around and party outside, so he isn't that type to go home in exactly overnight.

"Im sorry, I worried you out. It's Jeon Jungkook, dad." The guy frowned. "A Jeon?" He just nod and sighed.

"He didn't do anything to you right?" His mom says as his dad sat up in the sofa, his coffee in hand and drink it, doing number four of his feet.

"He didn't dad." It made Taehee sighs and beams at the same time, clinging onto his arms whilst looking at his husband.

"We are having a family dinner date with Jeons." Taehyung look down at her and his dad if they were serious. "Pardon?"

_

"PARDON?" Jungkook asked making his dad chuckled while putting his tea down into the expensive coffee table.