𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Hiii~
I just wanted to say, I love you all. *cries

_____________________

"I should maybe just put it in a power point right?" He asked himself, it's alresdy five in the afternoon as he was still in the school, taking care of the papers he has to do, but it had been finished, now he has to take care about their presentation.

He didn't mind the gossips and Jiyee again and what happened earlier have been behind him now. He shouldn't take it seriously now that he has to do something else.

"A power point will do." He says nodding, he only has to put it on a power point and write it all, it's already been write down. No one was here, Jimin was out because the dean called out for a extra help, and beside he has to go out with Yoongi.

They have been going out three times lately.
He ruffled his hair before he heard a knock on the door.

Heart were accelerating as he felt it pounding out his chest. What?

"Come in.." he says and he look over who it is.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook just smile and walk infront of him, sitting in a chair, looking directly into papers by papers.

"It's almost six, you should go home. It's prohibited for a student to be here still in this hours." He says more firm staring at his laptop.

"I can see we are both students here." Jungkook commmented and Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

"Sarcastic motherfucker." He whispered and Jungkook chuckle.

"Here." Taehyung look over to him, his eyes became heart in shape as he look at it.
"Don't want it." He says look back into his laptop, creepingly red stains his cheeks.

'blushing isn't a problem right?'

"I thought you love apples?" He purse his lips pouting tightly. "I-I don't." He says trying to focus on the power point and not into the round fruit.

"Oh yeah?" Replying in a nod Jungkook just smile sheepishly. "I'll just eat it myself then." Taehyung panicked as he pout.

He heard Jungkook bite as it feels so juicy and he wanted some too, biting his own bottom lips as he greeted his teeth. "Woah, I didn't think apples were this delicious, don't you think?" He knows Jungkook is clearly teasing him.

"I don't know, im allergic to apples." He heard him snickers as his eyes were glued to the screen in front of him.

Hearing some juicy and crunchy bites from Jungkook makes his knees wobble. It sounds so uh....sexy maybe. He look up seeing Jungkook staring at his face making his face heat up.

"Why are suddenly looking up, Mr.Pres?" He wasn't even looking at Jungkook, he didn't have the time to be stubborn.

"C-Can I have a bite?" He gulp, the addictively red apple were shining in his eyes making him falls for how gorgeous it looks like.

"Sure, Mr.Pres." Jungkook swear he would jump in happiness because of how attractive the president was. He knows what he was doing, but Taehyung didn't. He doesn't know why he is being like this.

He shouldn't be doing this with his biggest enemy.

Never have him ever talking to Jungkook like this, but for him it feels so right.

But, you know, falling for someone is really hard for him. He have fallen for a certain one and he have been hurt real hard too. It's hard and he is afraid to say this but it's still a fearful one for him to fall for someone easily.

He doesn't wanted to be a toy wrap around someone's fingers again.

Jungkook lend him the apple but he didn't take it, he just lean in and Jungkook swears, Taehyung is such a tease. He bite into the apple without even leaving Jungkook's eyes. Looking directly into the younger's eyes, moving along sexily.

"Thank you." Taehyung says oh so sexily as he went back into his work making Jungkook tightens.

Straightening himself as Jungkook immediately scratch his neck. Looking down he can see it through in his slacks.

'I didn't just get hard by just those actions of him.'

He gulp down the lump in his throat.

"You should go home." Jungkook look over at Taehyung who has his eyes focused on the screen, fingers were busy typing some words for the projects.

"I'll maybe wait for you, will send you home." Taehyung smiles and just nod.

Letting someone wouldn't hard right?
What if he gets hurt? What if the same act scene would make his guard down again?

What if.....

Jungkook is just playing with him?
He can't bear hurting by the same actions again.

Let along, Jungkook is such a bad boy and he should be aware of the fact that anytime soon he would try to like he is in love with him, but instead in the end, he would just say nothing but a sorry and leave.

________________

The "C-Can I have a bite?" sends me (≧▽≦)