𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Hii~
It's been awhile tho, I haven't had the chance to update but guess what?? Im updating just two chapters for tonight to im gonna get this done by tomorrow. Wow, it's been just a little while tho.

_______________________

It was the lunch time that time when Jungkook is walking into the school around again. Hearing everyone greet him, saying hi and hello, asking when is he free and all, just to get into his pants. And he isn't going to have any of that.

Taehyung wasn't in his office, Jimin says he was on the bench and he leave him be for now, since Taehyung was busy with papers and sketches for the ball so he just decided to go on him, with a the usual cute paper bag in his hands as well.

Taehyung can't say no for a good and fresh apples and a juice, and Jungkook knows that too well, but now was different, he put some cute pad onto the apple with a cute written text for the older to read. Oh come on, he isn't this sweet before, but guess what.

And maybe he can made him say yes to be Jungkook's date, now that he knows what happened, he won't let Taehyung down, he will never be.

As he gets closer by the bench Jimin talked about, it wasn't a usual bench, it was underneath the famous old tree of the school, where everyone were so scared of it, since there was this sayings that, a woman was died and hanged herself in the tree.

But for Taehyung and Jimin, they weren't the one who should believe in that, dont get them wrong, they're ere also scared of ghosts and something paranormals, but you know, they were working late nights too in the school they didn't have the chance to even got the glimpse of the said, ghost and a woman.

So it's a no-no.

As Jungkook was walking he have heard Taehyung's voice somewhere around, it's somewhat cliché but for him it was the best humming he have ever heard.

"Nah, this wouldn't do.." Taehyung whispered to himself as he scratch the papers from his own sketch book and throw it beside him. His eyeglasses were a hassle as well as he was very stressed out the whole time. His whole hair weren't that messy but he keeps on ruffling them after scratching a sketch again.

He even ditched the last subject for the morning to get the plan more fine than ever. "Hey-"

"Fucking son of a goat!!" Taehyung jumped as he look around meeting Jungkook on the process, as he rolled his eyes and turned around again, unlclenching his hand into his chest.

"I think im more handsome for you to call me a son of a goat tho.." Jungkook says as he walk to him, smiling widely as Taehyung just rolled his eyes.

It was a habit now, Jungkook throwing cheesy lines and Taehyung rolling his eyes in the process.

"What are you doing here?" He asked it's nothing but a firm tone and Jungkook shrugged feeling all unbothered.

Since it's lunch time why don't he visit his beautiful President right?

"I don't know why...What are you doing?" Taehyung frowned and look around beside him, there are so many scratched papers as he sighs again.

"Doing sketches for the ball..." He says shrugging and Jungkook nod, looking at his current work.

"What is that?" Taehyung look at the familiar paper bag, which he misses to be honest, since Jungkook and him ain't really that much to talk these days and for them, this was their first time in a week on not talking though.

"Oh, just present." Taehyung slowly nod as he felt himself getting nervous, but more often, he blushed all of a sudden. "For whom?" He asked not really minding the whole fact that he should be mad at Jungkook.

For the younger he just wanted to laugh at Taehyung.
Oh how he wanted to hug Taehyung and says he wanted to just go on a date with him and just be his Valentine gift, i-i mean, date rather.

But you know, he would always consider Taehyung as a gift for himself since this beautiful boy is really one of a kind. And he would never regret having a good crush building up inside him for years now.

Oh god. It's insane but what can he do?
The school's president just got his attention and he was just swooning all over him for nothing but because of his handsome face.

"Someone.."Jungkook replied as he was feeling more occupied than ever. Taehyung pursed his lips and immediately nod, wanting to just leave Jungkook alone and tell him to back off and mind his own fucking business.

"Are your decision final?" Taehyung knitted his eyebrows and look at Jungkook. "What?" He says as he finally decided to leave sooner or later, he can't talk right now.

"About you, not going?" Jungkook's voice were full of hopes and dreams, Taehyung can't stand hearing it more than ever.

"What are you going to do, if I say yes?" He isn't supposed to say that, he should tell him, yes and leave Jungkook alone, but he, himself is trying to get this more longer, and he kinda like talking with Jungkook again, and he would admit the truth, he loves it when Jungkook is talking with him again.

"Then it's for you.." Jungkook informed as he hand him the paper bag, making him just wanted to cry and slap the hell out of him.

It's for him. He is, SOMEONE.

"W-What is it?" He didn't just stuttered right? Oh no.
Jungkook was smiling widely as he just look at the paper bag, sitting prettily in his lap and into Jungkook who is still smiling from his left ear to the right one.

"I told you it's a gift. It's not that special but you know.."

He says shrugging and Taehyung just wanted to rip the paper.

"If it's not apple then im not going with you on the ball." Taehyung says remarking the time when he says such things like those more seriously this time, not wanting for Jungkook to see how nervous and how messy he is for blushing so hard.

Jungkoo gestured him to open it and he did. He slowly did and now he regret saying it all. He regret letting Jungkook's hopes up. He regret saying he will go.

He shouldn't be saying those stuff when he knows he is not pursuing it. He shouldn't be saying the fact that are only lies.

He blinked and bit his lips.

Hey,
Be my date for the Valentine ball? please.

Oh god. He felt not so good.

"I-Im sorry..." Jungkook shakes his head and smiled warmly at him.

"Im sorry Jungkook-"

"No no, Tae..I know I know..." He decided get closer and hugged Taehyung but he refused to and just stayed a meter a away which Jungkook understands.

He will always understand him.

"I still have two days to make you say yes-"

"Y-You should not be doing this..." It made Jungkook chuckle and look at him, finally holding Taehyung's hands closer to Jungkook's lips and kiss the back of his hands softly.

"My mind says, I will get tired of this, but my heart says I should do it for the love of my life. Kim, I'll wait."
______________

This book will be done by tomorrow, are all excited?
Ugh, im so boring.