𝐨𝐧𝐞

Hii~
Im updating one to six chapters for tonight.
I got I little inspired so I write many of it.
Tsk tsk. Not inlove, but just iNsFireE

________________

"Good morning Taehyung!" Taehyung beams and does high five with Mr.Joe, a janitor from their school.

"Ohh, I see you are very busy right now huh?" Taehyung stops infront of him as he push his eyeglasses up to his nostrils, nodding his head looking at the pile of papers in his hands.

It was heavy. "Oh, I should help you." Taehyung was about to protest but the man already had the papers in his hands. It was a on a box so it isn't that of a bothered.

Being 2 years in the position of being as the school president, Taehyung have gotten used to all of those piles of works in his hands, even though he was just in highschool still, it feels like he is already working.

He has gotten used to ditching class because of some works in the dean, principal's office or in his own one.

He is used to those disgusting, hatred, jealousy, his schoolmates have been throwing him everyday of school.

He is used to those, so called queen bees, nerds, whores sorry but they are for, Taehyung's perspectives, and especially last but not literally the least.

He is used to those bad boys.

He is very used to that one particular bad boy, which he really hates the most and could be the death of him.

"Taehyung-ssie??" He blinked when suddenly Mr.Joe waved his hands into his face, shyly smiling as he look down. "Sorry."

"We are here.", He looked up again and saw the door of his office. "O-Oh yeah, s-sorry..." It made the man just chuckle and he give the box to the president and bowed making Taehyung bowed too, saying thank you and you're welcomes, then the man took his leave waving goodbye.

"Goodmorning Mr.President." The boy look up immediately smiling fastly as he see his bestfriend coming in.

"Hello there, Mr.Sec." he replied, and yes, Park Jimin is his secretary slash his bestfriend for life.

They are both from freshman's when they decided to join the club. Which Jimin took immediately the place as Taehyung's secretary and him being the number one at place.

Being the leader or should I say, being the school's president is really not a bad idea at all, but he has the responsibility to balance his study and his responsibility as the president of their club, and ofcourse of the school.

Saying, it was really a hassle butfor them, it was all worth the experiences they have shared. Jimin and Taehyung became friends when Jimin cheer him up and so they click and became bestfriends inside and outside of the school.

They do sleep overs and play videogames, hangout, going on a vacations and something with their parents, hiding and keeping each other's secrets and all.

They are comfortable with eachother.
They feel like they were soulmates and all.

"I thought you will be in the spot, and then I was there but you aren't so I came..." Jimin was on his blubbering mood again and Taehyung just listens and all.

Yes, they have this cute little spot inside the school ground, which him, Jimin and only Mr.Joe knows, since they got caught talking in there when Joe cleans the corridors.

"Are you done?" Jimin asked leaning down to see the papers around and sighs because he knows it will be the most hassle days again for his friend. Maybe he will ditch class again.

"Can't you see?" Jimin rolled his eyes because of the reply, he knows him too well.

"Im always in to ditch cla-"

"Not going to, minnie." The boy pouted and just sighs again leaning back to the front chair, looking at Taehyung. "Can I help you then?" The guy infront look up making his hair bangs hide his beautiful black eyes.

"For you to ditch class? No thank you." Jimin pouted even more and huffed in his seat.

"It's already seven, we should head back to the class.", he sighed and stands up.

The papers flew around as he stands but it didn't reach the floor since he have caught it down.

"I really wanna help tho.." Jimin says, sulking. Taehyung just rolled his eyes, organising the papers in hands and pulled out the finished one, putting it in his both hands clutching tightly in his chest as he pulled his bag around his back.

"let's go?" The boy chuckle and cling in his hands making it difficult for him to walk around but he just let him. Everyone, and if I say EVERYONE, he can let them go to detention in one snap of his fingers.

Even if it's from his club. He considers every excuses that will definitely unfit the word detention and if they are really are innocent to even got a letter for detention.

Being the school's president, he is that one to be afraid of anything since he has always been the rights to shout and scream at their faces, but he isn't the one who takes advantage on what he has or what is he.

He is just a president anyways, there's still is a principal and a dean. Ofcourse heis always in the lowest and he is always been bowed down which he doesn't like that much.

He doesn't like the feeling of being the highest.
Call him fake or something but Taehyung doesn't like to be called 'desperate' of anything.

But students somehow are always been understandable and all, they would say 'its fine' and 'keep it up' cheering him up.

They would agree to every one of his rules and regulations as well, because it's for their safety anyways. Always been like that.

Some students were grateful of him being the one in the position.

"Tae watch out!!" Jimin shouted but it was all too late when all the papers flew away making him push back into the ground, hitting a hard chest of someone. His eyeglasses flew away from his nostril, eyes were a bit blur as he somewhat tap around to find it.

With a blood boiled he look up seeing the oh so familiar statue of a man standing infront of him, with the fucking creep smirk in his lips making Taehyung wanted to jump into him and slap it all away. He narrowed his eyes.

Jimin immediately walk up to him as he gave him the almost broken glasses and he fastly wear it, knowing his instincts were correct.

"Jeon." He muttered making the boy chuckle, it came out disgustingly for the boy but for the girls around even boys around them, it made them all swoon even when he would just let out a heavy breaths because of somewhat playing basketball, but for him it irritated him more.

"Opps." The man put his palm to cover his mouth dramatically saying, but immediately replacing his lips with his signature smirk plastering in it.

"Im afraid you would let me go to detention, Kim." Jimin let him stands up even tho he, himself is drooling infront of the man too.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and they walk out of it, not even sparing a glance to the stupid face.

"Go to hell, Jeon Jungkook."

______________

Woof woof. Iz it good?