𝐭𝐞𝐧

Hiii~
I'll tell you all something when uh-this story ends hihi. I'll try to end it so soon ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

______________

It was Saturday, Jimin was in Taehyung's saying and sharing what did happened in his date with Yoongi om Friday night.

"We almost kiss." Jimin says and that's when Taehyung's head snapped, "what?" Jimin nod as he crossed his arms.

"And you're proud?!" Jimin laughed. "It was almost okay."

They promise eachother. They were virgins because you know, they should never and never, give that blessing to someone.

"Remember?" Taehyung says pointing at Jimin.

"NEVER GIVE YOUR VCARD TO ANYONE!"
They said in unison, as if that's a promise but it is, that's their promise.

And so after that, Jimin continue to talk about how gentle Yoongi was when they were on their so called date. Taehyung would admit, he is a bit uneasy to this kind of dating things they were doing.

You know, Yoongi is Jungkook's friend. And friends have the same feathers.

"By the way, why are you doing this? It's Saturday and you should be resting from school works!" Taehyung sighs putting his laptop down from his exposed legs.

He is just in his sweat shirt and a boxers, since no one is home than him and Jimin, his mom isn't home till evening and his father is in the shop.

"It isn't some school works, minie. It's a project. The one from our history class." Jimin just nod.

"I have done that with Rosé." Taehyung look at him with disbelief as he felt betrayed, oh yeah, right. It's Jimin we are talking about, this is why he is top 5 because of how active he is on projects and activities.

"I feel betrayed." He says Jimin just chuckle and shrugged.

"By the way, who is your partner?" Jimin asked looking at him as he hug his knees into his chest.

"The one and only Jeon Jungkook." He says throughout his rolled eyes and Jimin look at him like he is joking.

"Really? For real?"

"And it's because it's your fault." He rolled his eyes once again and Jimin laugh, taking his own phone texting Yoongi about something.

"I texted Yoongi to let Jungkook know, he will be here in a minute." Taehyung snapped his eyes back into Jimin but he just laugh at Taehyung's wide eyes.

No way he would let that asshole in here.
He can't let him stained the beautiful innocent house with his bad boy acts.

"No way. Tell him it's a prank." He immediately says. "Why don't you text him yourself." Taehyung stared at him disbelieving.

'Are you really my friend?!!!' He mentally facepalmed himself.

_

"I swear to god." It was only a 10 minutes when they heard a soft knocks into the front door, making Jimin beams and again, for the millionth time Taehyung, facepalm.

"They are here!" Taehyung just nod saying,
"yes minie, I have heard." before he let him open the door.

Jimin runs into the door as he opened it smiling widely and waving his hands. Taehyung was just behind him as he welcome the devils-i mean the visitor inside the house.

"Hi Jungkook, H-Hi Yoongi." They both waved and Taheyung just stand there.

"Oh by the way, we have to go Taheyung." He look at Jimin as he said it.