𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

Hii~
Omyghad? Last chap for the night huh?
(✿^‿^) Enjooooooyy!

________________

Jungkook was beyond nervous.

He was clearly furious this time. His friends were on their table, talking, laughing with eachother as they decided to just date eachother, a group date to be exact.

Jungkook was wearing his turtle neck inside his black blazer on, his was half way sided as his forehead were exposed making all the girls just wanted nothing but to have the chance to kiss his toes.

He was looking oh so godly, but his face weren't the one he usually used, not the one with the usual wide smirk and the cold eyes piercing the girls around with swoons and all. For now, he was wearing this weird face, he was smiling awkwardly to someone who passed by with their partners beside them.

He wasn't that jealous, he just wanted something for the night. Namjoon and Jin decided to partnered eachother but if was just for fun as what they said it, which obviously is a joke really. They weren't gay.

Hoseok decided to invite Jiyee as his date since she isn't allowed to have boys as her punishment for the night, she even throw tantrums when Hoseok pick her the awfullest gown for the night, but the man just laugh it off and tell her to shut up, and so she did.

Yoongi wasn't here since he is the one driving Jimin in the venue. They weren't still here tho, since Yoongi was way away far more than Jimin's place, he have to drive three alleys around to get in their and back again into the venue, which is just a few blocks away from school.

The venue was really romantic, it was said that purple was okay so it was officially decided that they will used it as their concept for the night.

The place were full of flowers around which are fakes, the catering was full and Jungkook don't wanted to eat since he is still waiting tho. There was a dance floor, and a cute roudn stage with a microphone for the Emcee too.

It was just wonderful as expected, but for Jungkook it feels a bit empty, no way, it was fully empty for him.
He need Taehyung, and wanted to feel this moment tonight.

Just a black haired boy he wanted to appear from his sight and the night would be wonderful as what the others think it is.

He look over his shoulders and see his friends looking at him, he gave them smiles and sighs again, putting his hands usually on his pocket as he look over at the time.

8:00 pm

He still has the time. He smiled at the thought of maybe Taehyung was just still deciding, well he just wanted to take his time fully. He doesn't wanted to take this fast.

He want for the older to move on as well.
Choi Minho is just an asshole.

He smiled again awkward to the guard of the venue who is looking at him as if he was just there to stand and all.

He was really that handsome of a man, and the guard swears if she is that one girl in highschool she would be hitting this man up.

"Who are you waiting young man?" The guard asked as he look over at the clock again.

"A date." He replied and smiled at the old lady, which just smiled too after nodding his head.

8:30 pm

Times have passed and if the time comes in 9 sharp the program would be starting.

Only a few minutes more. He hissed at that, feeling his knees numbness as he started to kick them, still his face were looking around to see if the same black haired boy from yesterday is there, he straighten his back to chill himself.