𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

Hii~
I don't really know what to say. sowwy.

_________________

"I really fucking hate those stupid smirk and I wanna slap it all away from his stupid ass face!!" Jimin was muching his food, they were in their spot again as Taehyung was ranting about the certain asshole he is for today, Yes, Jeon Jungkook have been called.

"I wanna throw him to the ocean." Jimin frowned.

"What if he can swim?" Taehyung groaned and look at Jimin in disbelief making the boy just shrugged.

"Then I'll throw him to hell!" He says more frustrated about Jungkook and Jungkook alone. He doesn't have a problem with Jungkook's friends and his group leading along the school, being the most stubborn assholes, they were, but Taehyung thinks they were okay but a Jeon Jungkook?

No way.

"Oh crap Taehyung...You can't throw a devil to hell, he have been from down there." Taehyung pouted as he munch on his apples again. "Are you taking sides?"
He says cutely making Jimin swoon over him.

Jimin would admit, Taehyung was very beautiful, everyone was swooning over him too but guess that jealousy were always way to win the battle of beauty.

But if brains were to talk about, Taehyung would always win, He is always been the top above everyone.

Which it makes very sense why he is the president to be pick at.

"Im not, okay. It's just that, You're words doesn't even makes sense." He huffed.

"You sounds just like that asshole again." Jimin laughed and immediately stands up, it was time to go, it's getting darker and prolly Mr.Joe will be here in any minute to clean.

"Oh there you are." And as if on cue, there he is, Mr.Joe with his sweeps and dustpans, a mop in his other hand and a trashcan in it.

"Hey there....Mr.Joe." Jimin says waving and Taehyung waved too whilst pouting, Joe laughed, knowing how and why.

(Mr.Joe pronounces as Mr Jow'ey like
those. ♥ )

"Guess someone have ruined your mood." Joe commented and the boy roleld his eyes.

"Stop with the 'not to mention someone' Mr.Joe." Jimin says making them laugh both. "Let's just say, Jungkook have ruined his mood." And they laugh again more loudly this time..

"Can we just go?" And with that they took off waving goodbye to Me.Joe.

Mr.Joe has been working with them since they were freshman's and saying the man is the most kindest janitor ever, both of them isn't lying at all.

_

"I didn't know it was them tho." Jimin says as they walk down the stairs, no more papers in hand as he submitted it to the dean completely. Taehyung wasn't really listening at all.

All of it are just nonsense.

"I didn't even know that it was a fucking Min Yoongi in my front!!" He says giggles after giggles Taehyung just hum.

Ofcourse, it's always been Min Yoongi they will be talking about after they got into their spot, walking home.

They walk fastly into the corridors, not even scared about a rumoured ghost walking around since they have been always walking even when it's already eight pass their curfew.

"Ahh-" They both knitted their eyebrows before looking at eachother immediately snapping.

Taehyung sighed.

'here we go again..' he walked firmly into the place where voice came out, looking over.

He isn't surprise at all. It's been a hundreds of time he'd seen this kind of act. He almost puked when they almost swoon over eachother's pants and panties when he clearly more loud, cleared his throat.

They faslty back away from eachother, more like the girl who back away and the guy hissed, looking down, his left hand were leaning beside the girl's head whilst his hang low, not even looking at Taehyung and Jimin.

"Oh." Only could Jimin says wanting to cry of laughter because of how stupid Eunbi's face was.

Let me tell you 'bout her a minute. She is a nerd before she came into here and transferred, and Taehyung is the one processing her files, all of it just for her to come into here, all of them were welcomed.

They didn't even expected for her to be like this.

Head over heels for the stupid young man. Taehyung would hissed but she is a whore.

"Eunbi..." Taehyung started and Jimin just enjoyed.

It was almost this times were Taehyung would snap into his devil form and growled loudly into everyone's faces.

Jimin would just ignore and enjoy every little bit of it.

Taehyung screaming to everyone to listen to him for once? Definitely. Taehyung being all of a bitch? Absolutely.

"T-Taehyung..." Eunbi muttered as she back away a little and Taehyung sighs loudly, edging the bridge of his nose as he took of his eyeglass, looking so stress out.

"Maybe I should remind you the rules, hm?" He says as he crossed his arms.

"She know the rules, Kim. Dont be so hard." He look at Jungkook as he said it, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, I don't really care about you eating eachother's faces, I cared about the school's reputation." Taehyung says and Jimin wanted to clap and hug him all the way to the bus stop.
They were both silence to Taehyung take the queue to talk again.

"Why don't you just go to a motel and get this done with? Don't you think it looks more presentable?" Taehyung hummed when they didn't reply. Eunbi is a nice girl, until this day came.

Until Jungkook came. Oh come on, we knew it was all because Jungkook is hot yes, but it irritated him more that the man he hated the most made everyone lost their sanities

"Go home. It's almost pass 10 and you don't want to get locked in here right?" He lied about the time and he knows they were wrapped around his fingers.

He doesn't want to be rude or something but you know.

He isn't a president aka a leader for nothing in particulars.

"Baby, We should go, let's go to my place." It made Taehyung wanted to just puke and slap the guy, he rolled his eyes which made Jungkook smirk of and the girl just blushed.

"O-Okay...B-Bye Taehyung." She says and Taehyung just waved before they got out.

After they took off, Jimin jumps onto him tackling him as he laugh.

"Did you see his face?" Jimin asked making Taehyung laugh too.

"Goodness why is he so stupid." He says and they took off after the two.

It has always been like this.

It's been a whole three months and he has expected this to happened. Jungkook being the Jungkook he is, Taehyung just wanted to shrugged it all but again, he has to just do his job.

He can't let them step into his way.

He is the president anyway.

And that Jeon Jungkook man.....has no rights to fight more, because Taehyung was right.

He is an asshole.

____________________

ass hole. ass has hole. (●__●)