𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Hii~
Im updating just three chapters tonight since I have done a few things today, I didn't write some soooo please enjooy!

____________________

"I told you to be fucking more careful." Jimin says hissing at the arm sling in Taehyung's.

"I am fucking taking care, but that bitch literally trip me, okay?!" He says massaging his temple.

"I don't know what to do!"

--

"Okay!" Their physical exercise teacher clap his hand altogether as he look directly as everyone's eyes.

"We will be doing cardio exercise, still we will go for a run around the oval-"

"Oval?!!" A student complained as he look at how big the school's oval was. "You muct be fucking kiddi-"

"Language young man." The teacher says sternly and the boy immediately apologize, looking down.

"As I was saying, All of you should have a three laps run around, stretching should come first so get your partners and gathered up. Start now."

All of them reached for their partners and Taehyung look around, meeting Jungkook's eyes, the guy smiling, as he walked towards him, shrugging. "Guess what?"

"What?" Jungkook sat next to him on the rough space beneath. "I don't have a partner." He informed, Taehyung knitted his brow and look around.

"You can go with-"

"Jungkook!!" They immediately look around their shoulders seeing Jiyee running into them, with her soft jogging pants and PE uniform.

She sat into Jungkook's side and cling on his rough biceps, Taehyung just look at them as he tied his laces on. "Let's be partners!" She says smiling widely which Taehyung wanted to rolled his eyes.

Completely ignoring Taehyung, Jiyee then look at him finally. "I have a partner, maybe next time." Jungkook says making her huff.

"I can be a good partner than Taehyung, you know." She insisted even more making Jungkook wanted to just laugh because no way in hell he will ditch the whole meal Taehyung to this slutty whore.

"Im sorry, please Jiyee." It turn out more stern than ever making her look down in shame and he sigh.

"Go for another one." He commanded and she immediately scoffed, rolling her eyes onto Taehyung's side.

Leaving with her bouncy long blonde hair, Taehyung look at Jungkook nudging him.
"You didn't have to reject her." The guy shrugged standing up as he look down in Taehyung's puppy doe eyes..

He swears so much, Taehyung is such a cutie.
"Let's go stretch?" And he smiled, nodding.

_

"Okay! Time for the running guys!" The teacher shouted for them to heard enough and they immediately gathered up to leave for a run, it was still 7 they were inside the school early for the activity, it isn't that hard since they were all aware of those.

The other students were already leaving for the run and so Taehyung and Jungkook was just walking in the oval not even minding the teacher shouting into them as they were really walking so slow.

"I didn't know you were this slow on walking." Jungkook says as he look back up to his shoulders, Taehyung rolled his eyes, as he crossed his arms into his chest.

He was with his usual uniform and a jog pants. Jungkook is more like it, it was revealing his rough thighs and Taehyung can feel his knees buckling down when he stares at those.

"Im not slow, im taking my time." He heard him chuckle and now looking directly to the finish line, Taehyung look up to it rosing his brow.

"What about the finish line?" He asked and Jungkook laugh abit.
"I'll get you five apples when you beat me." He offered as he jumps up and down to stretch his feet.

"Are you for real?" Jungkook just nod, ready to wait for his approval.

"Deal." He says both stopping in tracks as they both settle down beside eachother.

In the count of three they started to run. Taehyung was after him as he let's him go first, seeing the older smile in victory but guess what.

He runs faster than him making him in the first place and students were looking at them, few were saying its just jog, Jungkook laugh when Taehyung groaned with his deep voice.

"Ow!!" Jungkook stops as he immediately turns around meeting Taehyung face fall on the ground as he fastly runs into him, sweat fills their both beautiful faces, to Jungkook's worry Taehyung was wincing in pain.

He made eye contact with Jiyee who is trying to back away her laugh.

"What the fuck did you do?!" He says making her jump, he fastly walk to Taehyung as he crouched down into his level.

"I-I didn't do anything Kookie-"

"Shut the fuck up." She looks down.

Before he could turn back to Taehyung he heard her says "He deserve it anyways." And she took off, Jungkook glare into her frame.

Taehyung was holding his left arm as he cried in pain, crouching more like a ball as Jungkook holds him tight, saying it's okay and what should he do.

He then took him by the back of his knee and lift him up, Taehyung doesn't care as he feels the pain inside his forearm.

If he isn't feeling this he would be totally blushing like a goddess mess but he can't, and he hope she go immediately to hell.

"Fucking bitch just fucking trip me." He whispers and Jungkook just laugh, looking directly infront of the way.

He can't look at Taehyung because, he would be swooning over him again.

This intimacy will make him fall more harder than Kim Taehyung himself.
"Stop fucking laughing at me. S'not even fucking funny." He says as he punches his back lightly, looking down into Jungkook's neck, down to his chest, causing for him to gulp and bite his lips.

"Im not laughing at you, stop cursing." Hit made him huffed, as he just look away, he feels the pain again and he knows it isn't going to be okay.

--

And thats how he got his fractured forearm.

"I can't believe it really. Where is Jungkook?"
Jimin asked as he look around the clinic.

"He is the one sending you here right?" Taehyung just nod as he waited for Jungkook.

He says he will be back after he excuse himself.

"H-He says he will be buying apples." Jimin squints his eyes as he look over him.

"You do aware that you stutter, yeah?" Taehyung rolled his eyes as he just look down in his forearm.

"I don't know what to do, really...."

It isn't a 'go to hell, Jungkook' right now.
It's literally.

'go to fucking hell, Jung Jiyee.'

________________

Im not tired, oFcOuRse im not.