𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

Hiii~
My head hurts like hell though because of the enrollment papers, I hate it really much. ತ_ʖತ

___________

It was a beautiful day, beautiful faces, beautiful moods and beautiful everything.

For Taehyung's eyes it was all beautiful and pretty.
The sunny sun was shining as it reflected with yellow shades into Taehyung's tan skin.

He was already walking back in the hallway of the school, it was already been four months after the very beautiful Valentine Ball.

He was happy.

Even though Jungkook wasn't here since the morning he is still happy tho.

Jungkook did everything to prove himself, they are still dating and Jungkook could tell that Taehyung was really a hard one to get.

Taehyung isn't that easy tho, he promise himself that he should gave himself more some times, and Jungkook didn't even budge to complain when he says he wasn't ready yet, well Jungkook was so understanding as well.

He didn't tell him he was tired and all, he wasn't even the one who blame since he was so excited and happy, and he was looking forward to their dates and all.

Taehyung would rate the Water Park into 101/, he was really enjoying it all, Jungkook invited him and all of their friends.

They enjoyed it a lot and Taehyung got the chance to get more closer to them, he knows them well enough in just four months and he can't get more happy than ever.

The second one was when they go to Jungkook's house, meeting his parents again and soon in the dinner they cook for themselves since Jungkook's parents were out, they bond and watched movies.

It was so pleasing for Taehyung, they were just chilling and all. It was the best, he didn't experience something like those when he was still with Minho.

And speaking of that devil, he showed up last month and that's when they have their fourth ever date and still processing everything. Just an expensive restaurant and Minho just have to ruin the romantic mood of Jungkook.

Not to mention when he actually punched him when he says so.

They didn't kiss even when the moment was so starring and all, Jungkook was trying to keep himself steady not to mention Taehyung who only wanted to kiss the boy so much, The kiss at the ball was still fresh for them both and it made them wanted to kiss eachother and taste their beautiful scented lips.

Other than holding hands whilst walking, Jungkook and Taehyung didn't still do anything risky and could change their relationship so far.

For Jungkook, he was really trying the hardest, it's Taehyung, and even though Taehyung have said it once that a simply date was enough for him, for Jungkook a simply date can't do.

Taehyung deserved anything but a simple date.

They have been really known as the cat and dog at school before Jungkook confessed and since the day from the program everyone was literally confused on why's and how's?

Everything have changed, Jungkook would always drive Taehyung home and help him the usual, but now Jungkook would always stay until Taehyung goes home, and even though it was a risk too, Taehyung just smiled and agree to it.

They have known eachother very well too, Jungkook would says somethings and Taehyung as well just exchanging words and all.

They feel like they haven't really known eachother well, and just go with those 21 questions and stuff like those.