𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩 • 𝐦

PLEASE READ!
THIS SAID CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN, SMUT AND BED SCENES THAT ARE PROHIBITED FOR AGE UNDER 18 SO PLEASE IF YOU ARE THAT INNOCENT OR SOMETHING YOU CAN SKIP THIS AND BE HAPPY WITH THE EPILOGUE, BUT I YOU WANTED TO THEN MAYBE READ IT WITH YOUR OWN

RISK!

______________

"J-Jungkook everyone might hear us..." Taehyung whispers when Jungkook and him walked inside the house of the younger.

Jungkook says his parents weren't him but Taehyung thinks they were so he has to do something.
And oh no, they were so cope up to even think anything.

Sounds of both soft lips of these two boys rang around the house as they kissed long enough.

It was his first time, and being with Jungkook is happy and he can't help but to be nervous as well. He never did it with someone ever, not even with Minho before.

They both hurried into the younger's room and bursted the white door open making Taehyung flinched and look at Jungkook who smirked at him.

"I-I cant-" It seems like anxiety comes in between their bold mood when Jungkook immediately cups his cheeks and let him look at him.

"If you don't want we can always do this anytime you want okay?" Jungkook says, as he led them both on the edge of his bed, sitting there and looking at each other.

It's been a whole fricking two years, and so many things have happened, they graduated the last year of their high school and Taehyung ended his contract on being the last president, he even congratulate the latest one for the year, and they were now in college.

Studying in one of their dream university, they lived together at their dorm but they don't have the time tonight since the dorm room was close today, it's their day off and they have to come back home until summer is over.

Jimin got the form to France but him and idiot himself, rejected the offer and Taehyung just wanted to slap him over when he tells him the truth, so now he was studying at the nearest school from Taehyung's, Yoongi was far away from him but it doesn't matter for them.

It's just a city away, but they are inlove.

So here Taehyung and Jungkook are, deciding it would be better in Jungkook's room, they really didn't know but it just came out, them being all hard and throbbing mess.

Taehyung even beg for him for a good and pleasure help, saying he is ready and now, not to mention Jungkook being all nervous to let himself into Taehyung's.

He is ready, ofcourse he is, but you know he needs the consent before taking him inside, Jungkook is a gentleman, and Taehyung love him because of that.
No that's not the only one, he loves Everything about Jungkook.

All of him.

"Are you really sure Taehyung? We can-" he was cut off when Taehyung immediately pursed their both lips together as he fastly put his hands around the beautiful black haired's thin waist.

"Im ready.." Taehyung says as soon as they pulled away from eachother, making the guy nod and immediately push him soft into the deep duvet of his bed.