𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞

Hiii~
So my internet connection is failing me. guuh!!

________________

"I didn't even know Kai has talent like those!" Jimin says as they walk into the quiet secluded hallways of the school block.

They were talking about the event, and sure the talent show was over, now it was time to pack up things and put them together.

And to Taehyung's surprise it was already 10pm in the evening the event ended well, successfully. Everyone have gathered to celebrate and they decided it would be better if they could celebrate in the office.

Everyone has already been in their own houses and the only people in the school are those club officers.
Taehyung isn't used to drinking and he is thankful the it was prohibited for the school to bring some alcohols.

--

"Woah Jungkook, you're the best performer I have ever seen this night huh?" Seokjin immediately says, complimenting the younger, they were at the back of the stage and since Taehyung isn't going anywhere, they drag him out in his seat and into the backstage.

"Well that's been for awhile since we heard you sang." Yoongi commented as his arms were around Jimin's shoulder, Taehyung was just there, looking at him.

"Well I didn't even know I can still sing." Jungkook shrugged and look over at Taehyung who smiled at him, and ofcourse he isn't that stupid to not smile back.

Taehyung walked up to him as he immediately gave him a bottle of water, which he takes and drink.

"Good job." He simply says and Jungkook proudly smile. "Just good job? No kiss, or a good job hug?" Taehyung rolled his eyes as Jungkook speaks, making the group laugh.

But he didn't expect for Taehyung to lean in and kiss his cheeks, no, ofcourse not. He didn't even see how Taehyung smugly smiled at how dumbfounded he is.

Taehyung's soft lips were pressed into his right cheeks oh so perfectly.

"Good job, kook." He repeated and walk away from them and into his last seat.

Smiling awfully, Jungkook just stand there staring into nothing as his group of friends laugh at him, even Jimin who teases him laughed as well.

--

"Taehyung!" Taehyung blink at Jimin's voice as he blushed at the thought of the current incident that happened earlier.

It was so sudden, he, himself didn't know why he did that but he just did. Jungkook said it himself that he maybe wants kiss from Taehyung.
So maybe he did. Or maybe because he just wanted to kiss Jungkook.

"I was talking about the designs Sana made earlier. Isn't it wonderful?" Jimin says excitedly as he added that he wants to have a decorations like those for the next years.

"Yeah it is wonderful." He says dumbfoundedly and they both walk to the storage room, with boxes in hands, they immediately walk to the next alley.

Jimin just keeps on talking about something and about how great the performances was, it was amazing than the last year that passed by. The performers were great at their talents too.

As soon as they immediately walk off the storage room of the school they immediately went back on the office where the others are waiting for them.

-

"Cheers for the successful and wonderful talent show!" Sana cheered as they all took their glasses which have juices in the inside. Yes, it was awful but for Taehyung it was the best juice ever.

"Cheers!" They all did and drink the juice but the others didn't, most likely it was Jimin, Taehyung and Jihyo who drink.

"Oh and I see Jungkook and Jiyee earlier." Hyungjin informed making both Jimin and Taehyung's head perked up and look at him.

"What?" It was Taehyung who asked and Jimin just look at him. Well why not?

It's Jungkook we are talking about. Taehyung is in love with him and now he would hear it in anyone else that Jungkook is seeing somebody. Wow, and it's Jiyee.

"I didn't know why but I don't think they were still here, they were out of the school when I see them." Taehyung pursed his lips.

Just by thinking of Jungkook with Jiyee makes his heart ache, but okay don't guess him wrong.
He knows Jungkook is stupid and he knows clearly that he is asshole himself. He shouldn't be reacting like this.

But he likes Jungkook and couldn't just stay still.
He even told Taehyung is beautiful and gorgeous and now he is seeing that woman. Why is it always been Jiyee of all the time?

"Where do you think they will be?" Jimin crouched to his side and whispered making him rolled his eyes but you know, he can't ignore the feeling of his eyes immediately stinging as his heart ache for a whole while.

He just want to go and slap Jungkook but what?
He always says he would slap and punch the hell out of that bad boy but he can't. He is better than with his awful words.

"Why are your thinking about them?" He didn't mean it for Jimin, he meant it for himself.

Yeah, why is he even thinking about them, it's nothing but a side chick and a bad boy. Nothing important, nothing special.

"Im worried about you..." Jimin says whilst playing with his finger making Taehyung guilty. He sighed and smiled at Jimin which the older smiled with a sigh of relief too.

"Isn't it awfully weird?" Jimin look at him, waiting for his rants.

"That you are hurt but then you realized that you both weren't even together." He says chuckling darkly.

Now he realized, maybe drinking alcohol helps for a bit.

________________

How was everyone? Are you doing well?