𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Hii~
Omg the story is finally ending so soon
ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

_______________

"Stop shaking okay?!" Jimin shouted as Jungkook  chuckled and rolled his eyes, processing of rolling up his uniform sleeves.

"It's okay, kook. Please, if anything of what will happen today, understand Taehyung with all of your heart okay?" Jungkook nod as he smiled at Jimin.

"I will always understand him, I love him even." Jimin laughed and nod as he patted his back.

Jungkook has the usual apple in his hand inside the cute usual paper bag.

Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook. He was late because of some tests and the president will be slapping the hell out of him for that, but it's now or never.

He will confessed to Taehyung and he doesn't know what will happened. The only that he knows is that, if Taehyung rejected him today, then he will try it more again.

It's just a Valentine ball anyways and Taehyung is an opportunity to take the risk on, to date and to love with.

"I know you love him, Kook." Jimin says as he hugged him and the guy just nod, sighing. "Go then." And once again he nodded and run to Taehyung's office.

He was now infront of the wooden door of Taehyung's office as he sighed once again and open the door.
He feels like he is going in for an audition right now, and he feels like he shouldn't be walking inside the door.

"Hi." Taehyung greeted him first as he smiled at Jungkook. "H-Hey..." Taehyung chuckle and Jungkook just smiled at him.

"How are you?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook let out an awful sound of nervousness, scratching the back of his neck as he shrug.

"I-I think im going to die, honestly." Taehyung laughed and pull Jungkook into the chair, sitting across eachother, Taehyung couldn't tell if he was nervous or what but his heart has been pounding out of his chest since the yesterday when he just literally invited Jungkook for a talk himself.

"so...?" Taehyung started and Jungkook look at him as he lick his lips, trying to really push the nervousness away.

"I don't know what to say, Tae.." and here is his heart again, Taehyung's heart was pulling out of his chest once again.

"It's now or never." Jungkook announces and Taehyung just wanted to cry because of nervousness.

Well, both of them were nervous, the first thing they just wanted is to surpress their feelings out for eachother, they just wanted to confirm the truth to each and one of them.

Same feelings, and same actual sparks but different style of confessing from eachother. Both were just too afraid and nervous to even say the first three words.

"Taehyung, I know im too late to even ask this but, please give me a chance to prove myself to you." Jungkook firstly says as he look at Taehyung who has his face looking away from him.

Doesn't wanted to do eye contact, Taehyung's head were hang low. "I know you are not comfortable of going but...I understand."

"I really like you Taehyung, even from the first time I have ever seen you in here." Taehyung immediately washed his head up to Jungkook as he knitted his eyebrows together when he heard it.

"What?" The man infront of him gulp down the lump on his throat as he sighs.

"I like you from the first time I saw in here." Taehyung looks at him as if he was insane. "I-I..what?"

"Believe me this time Taehyung. Im in love with you since we are-"

"Why did you do those things if you like me?" Jungkook chuckle which made him more insane for Taehyung's eyes. It made him wanted to cry and punch Jungkook until he bled to death.

"Im crazy, I did those to get your attention to me." Taehyung laugh fakely at that, blinking half of his eyes rapidly as he look around.

"A-Are you insane?!!" He exclaimed to Jungkook's face but the younger just smile warmly which made Taehyung sighs in frustration. "Yeah you're insane!"

"Im not, im just crazy for you-"

"How can you that?!" Jungkook look at him, waiting for him to say something.

"I told you im inlove with you, im doing this because I wanted for you to move on already, I don't want the love of my life to get stuck by what the past just did to him." Taehyung's cheeks were tinted with red stains as he look at Jungkook's eyes, it was full of desires and love, he feels so special just by looking at them.

"I know Minho hurt you. I didn't know what he did the first time I saw you running away from him three years ago, but now I know. Im telling you this because I don't want you to be scared of what will the future take us be." Taehyung eyes stings as he just focus his gazes infront of him, in Jungkook.

He felt like crying, Jungkook was punching the spot he is sensitive about.

"I don't want you to get scared of me." Taehyung felt a tear drop on his cheek as he look down fastly, but Jungkook didn't let him, he cupped his cheeks hence made him look up, tears filling his eyes as they drop by in his puffy cheeks.

"I want a chance Tae. I want my shot, I have been waiting for this moment or come. I have been waiting for you." Taehyung cried loudly.

"I-Im scared-"

"I told you I'll take care of you." He look down but Jungkook's hands were still in his cheeks. They were inches away from eachother.

"I told you it's now or never, baby." Jungkook pursed his lips, as he waited for the right timing again.

"I'll wait for you at the-"

"N-No, No Jungkook I cant-" the younger shakes his head more firmly and Taehyung sniffled.

"I will wait, that final." Jungkook says.
"J-Jungkook please, I told you I-Im not going-"
"Do you like me, Taehyung?"

It was a sudden question. It was for Taehyung but for Jungkook it wasn't, it was just a simple yet a scary one.

Taehyung look at him m, thoughts filling his pretty head as he look down once again.

Does he like Jungkook?
Jungkook makes him happy, just like Minho did.
Jungkook gives him apples though, Minho did but not more often.
Jungkook always says cheesy things, Minho don't.
Jungkook will love him truly, Minho didn't.

It's worth a shot right?

"Here's the catch, Kim." He immediately looked up at Jungkook, facing his more serious face as he tightly closed his mouth shut.

"I will wait for you to come, and if you did we will have a date and I'll take it as my chance to prove myself to you. But if you didn't, then im staying away."

That's the last thing was on Taehyung's mind as Jungkook leans down to his face, lips were facing his own as Jungkook fastly peck his lips.

A spark collided as the peck wasn't that short either as Taehyung's eyes close but Jungkook's lips were unattached made him look open to him.

" I love you." And he pressed his lips once again, Taehyung didn't protest, nor he did push him away.

"I'll wait for you." Jungkook says smiling sadly as he kissed his forehead and walk out from the sweet scented room, walking away from the shock eyeglasses guy.

"what do I do?"
__________________

Oh my god?