𝐭𝐰𝐨

Hii~
Im feeling good tho. Me and my dog are going for a jog tomorrow at 4 again.
♡(> ਊ <)♡

____________________

"OMG why is he so handsome I want him so bad!"

"Shup up he is mine!"

"Oh god look Jungkook has changed his hair color!"

"Fuck I can't he look so very fine!!"

Namjoon chuckle as the array group walked down the hallways of their school.

It was a normal one for them, being adorned, being praise by, being admired by anyone everyone.

Especially for Jungkook, since he is always the center of everyone's attractions. Being the talk for the whole day, being the very one to slayed on everything.

All of them are always been swoon by every students in this school, even those nerds who wanted nothing but to be loved by Jungkook and his group.

It was consist of five people of Jungkook's group, five close friends, five close families. Not that they were literally, blood related but either way possible, they were treating eachother like a family.

It was always them, since Jungkook is a freshman.

Always been the same for them, first entering the school ground with literally everyone drooling over them.

There has Namjoon and because he is the smartest one he top at the second after the school president, Jungkook being the fifth one, he isn't the type to study, it would drain his energy anyways. Why should he study when he has a lot of money.

And there is Yoongi, a Min. The most coldest and just want nothing but his sex life and how much he loves sleeps is only that matters to him, studying is stupid because just like Jungkook, he has a lot of money himself.

Then there's Seokjin as like Namjoon, they were Kim's not related at all, both were gays but isn't inlove with eachother. He always has the most precious heart above them all, compared to Jungkook and Yoongi.
Jungkook isn't that cold, which he looks even sexier because of how good he manipulate people by his words.

And lastly, Jung Hoseok, The very most sunshine viber of them all, he isn't the type to snob someone and even waved at you when you say s Hi and greet him. Which is a plus points for everyone because of how good and kind he is.

"So our baby Kookoo is the talk of the day huh?" The guy rolled his eyes, settling down in their classes.

They didn't blackmailed the dean to make them classmates and all, nope. Literally not.

"Im not a baby-"

"Oh come on! You are still our baby." He tsked and just settle himself waiting for everyone to fill the class. But it was still six and he was really bored.

Staring into his phone, scrolling isn't helping at all, since he can still feel those disgusting stares with lust over lust to him at the back of his head made him all wanted to puke and throw up. "Just wanna roam around." He says more firm, causing for the girls around to giggle at how sexy it was.

Ofcourse he is sexy. They were all sexy.
He stands up letting himself pull his tight uniform down to make it presentable before walking out, crossing his arms into his chest causing for it to look even more broad than ever, his biceps were pushing all the way sticking into the fabric of his uniform.

"Hey Kookie!!" He stops in his tracks, wincing at the familiar high pitched voice, ruining his day again because of it, not wanting to face the girl, he let her run into him and into the front were you could see how pale she is, she is beautiful but a whore would they call her.

"Eunbi." He says her name making her giggle but it came out abhorrently, Jungkook wanted to just rolled his eyes but realized that maybe, Eunbi could save his day, so instead, he smiled.

She walk closer as they were now into the locker station, not even minding those stupid eyes sticking in there heads. Scooping his arms into her waist pulling her closer more agressively causing for her to let out a yelp but still giggling. "Free later, baby girl?" He says raising his brows when she look down shyly.

"Ofcourse..." It made him let out a winning smirk and let go.

"I'll see you in here later then?" She nod and waved to him, he didn't wave back not minding her again.

_

Walking into the corridors as it was already been seven maybe as what he thinks it is, he doesn't want to go since it would be a boring one.

Everyone were racing to go to their respective class, Jungkook about someone in particular, someone he hasn't seen for almost three months because of vacation break.

He smiled. A genuine one, but immediately it turns a smirked as his eyes landed into that one particular person with his head looking down in those mountain of paper works in his hands, his bestfriend talking in his side as he was clutching those in his chest.

Jungkook walk into them, still the head was low as he purposely stumble over them but after his friend called out a warning they stumble into eachother as he was push into the ground but Jungkook was just there smirking, looking down with a smirk.

"Jeon." He heard him says making him widely smiled even more. He looks like a creepy one, but it doesn't matter.

He have heard that Kim Taehyung aka the school's president have cried over him for almost two times already. They ain't that close, but Jungkook's attitude made them one to know eachother more.

But it came out wrong. Jungkook was an asshole and he would always choose staying like that for awhile.

Taehyung tap for his glasses and Jimin, his friend immediately helped him out. Standing up briefly as he look at Jungkook, noted, he wasn't looking at all, he was glaring for god sake.

But either way, Jungkook find it cute with his roudn eyeglass. "Opps." He let out trying to be as dramatic as possible making the man glared at him even more.

"Im afraid you would let me go to detention, Kim." He says but the boy huffed and immediately walk away.

Jungkook staring into his fading figure as he laugh at the empty corridor, like a creep he was.

"Oh god, he looks so cute."

Maybe. Just maybe.

He misses the guy so much, he missed playing with him.

__________________

Thought so. *Wink *Wink