𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Hii~
Now you know who are my crushes are.
Don't tell anyone okay?

____________________

It was a very beautiful friday for Taehyung. The morning shine of the sun where vining with him as he was smiling from ear to ear. The sunny breeze of Seoul were so pleasant.

He was on his way to the school, he was beaming and the fountain feels so refreshing as he look at it with wide eyes like he was a child in first timer. "Taehyungie-ssie???" He look behind and waved to the man, Me.Joe.

"Hi Mr.Joe!!" He says smiling as he walk up to him, the man, as usual was on his trashcan and sweeps in hands.

"Hey there, what happened?" Taehyung knitted his eyebrows as he look at Mr.Joe.

"What? I thought you win in somewhat lottery?" Joe defended himself as he put his hands into his chest making Taehyung laugh and punch his shoulders lightly.

"Im didn't. Im just a bit happy." He informed and the guy just nod. He did waved goodbye before finally walking into the corridors.

He was happy because..... why? well....

__

"Where do you want to go?" Taehyung look over at Jungkook who is now walking them both outside the campus.

Jimin leaved before him, saying it's an important emergency so he spare him with a pout. He doesn't want to leave with Jungkook tho but his....heart says otherwise.

"Im going into the bus stop." Saying simply, he feels so unhelpful, Jungkook their things. All of it.

But him he was just trailing behind with a pout like a lost puppy he is. "Bus stop?" He nod, smiling plainly.

"I can drive you home..." Jungkook says and he one shake his head, saying it's okay. "I insist?" Pursing his lips, Jungkook then lead them both to a car.

It isn't a cheap one, and Taehyung can't help but to think that all of the girls from school have ride with it with Jungkook, or maybe, they were also doing nasty things in there.

He pouted even more, and it didn't go unnoticed for Jungkook as he look at him, smirking.

"Im not doing anything to you." He opens the door letting the air freshener came out filling Taehyung's nose as he felt himself calm down.

"After you, Mr.Pres."
And he then walk in, feeling Jungkook's scent replaced the fresheners, feeling himself go crazier than ever.

He doesn't know why. But now, he understands why everyone is drooling for this certain man.

"Aren't you going to fasten your-okay wait, let me do it for you." His eyes widen as Jungkook leans in, heart beating faster than ever, crazy mind racing with thoughts as Jungkook immediately fasten his own seatbelt, their eyes meet when Jungkook look at him, faces were just inch from eachother, looking lost.

Jungkook scent, is so manly. 'fucking hell.'

He gulp and Jungkook finished his works and leaned back in his seat, chuckling. Taehyung sighs, he didn't even know, he was holding it in.

"Don't do that. I can do it m-myself." He says as he settle himself, sighing loudly, making Jungkook shrugged.

"You were occupied so maybe-"

"J-Just fucking drive me home." And he laughed making Taehyung rolled his eyes but still his smile were plastering plainly, trying to not show it, not to mention his blushing cheeks, burning in those.

__

Taehyung was lost by his thoughts from last night he didn't know he was bumping into someone.

He suddenly feel the cold water in his uniform as he immediately look up. "It isn't my fault." He let out a sighs of defeat. It's always been like this and he knows he can't changed the fate.

'like? Why the fuck do I have to always bump into someone?!!'

Fate likes playing off, and he is furious of the fact that it has to be him they are playing with.
He look back up. "What the fuck." He says as he look down into the ground, but he totally looking at his uniform. It stained.

"What a way to ruined the mood, Jiyee." He knows her, it's Jungkook's side cheek.
"I said im sorry remember?"
She says but he knows she is clearly did it on purpose.

He can't say anything. "I don't wanna go to detention tho." She says disgustingly pouting. Students were filling around them and he knows exactly the scene.

"Then why did you that?"

"I said I didn't do it on purpose." She says crossing her arms into her chest, he rolled his eyes. It's boring.

"Why are even flirting with my Jungkook?" Taehyung rosed his eyebrow. 'so it's because of that?' he chuckle and look at her in disbelief. If Jimin was here he would have snap and pull her hair away her scalp.

"I don't flirt, Ms.Ji-"

"Oh really? Then why are you both on the library's secluded area with no one but yourselves?" Students filled with gasped as they immediately do gossips everywhere, making Taehyung sighs.

"You shouldn't be starting this, Ms.Jiyee." he warned but she just smirk. "Side cheeks shouldn't be saying those." He added backing up with a smirk himself, making her gasp.

"How could you say that?!!"

"I just did because I want to. Now if you don't want me sending off to detention, get out of the way because im going to be late." He says and the girl was blinking, taking it as a sign to leave, he walk away but before he can, she spoke.

"Why are so desperate?!!" She shouted making his guard down, that's what he don't wanted.

Being called desperate was the least you shouldn't do.

"Im not desperate..." he heard her chuckle darkly.

"Oh yeah, well that's it. You're a desperate bitch." She shouted as she walk away.

'Desperate bitch....'

______

"If I saw that bitch I should have pull he rhair out of her thick skull!!" Jimin says, they were on the office again.

It was already lunch and everyone was on their way to their respective spots as they talk about the scene earlier. Jimin have heard one so he immediately run to Taehyung, seeing him so stress out.

Everyone in the student knows how he was stressing out when someone called him names. A nicknames wouldn't hurt.

A names he was called of? It was too much.

Jimin knows, Taehyung is a sweet heart, he knows himself he is still a baby himself.

"It's okay." Jimin just sighs as he look at Taehyung, fixing his hair. "Can we get apples?"

And the mood was lift up again.

Thanks for the existence of the certain fruit.

_______________________

Tsk Tsk.