𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Hii~
I will be updating the EPILOGUE tomorrow and immediately just publish it. (◠‿◕) I will also post my fourth story in here too. Be readyyyy ( ╹▽╹ )

_____________

"Maybe red and white? It will suit the day since it's Valentine's." Jimin suggested, there were just the both of them. Jungkook and Jimin in the small garden of the school, and since Taehyung was out for his late examination, he leave them both be.

"It's quite common if we put red with white. Why don't we choose, purple and white then?" Jungkook says for more suggestion which Jimin slowly nod in agreement.

So then, they go for purple and white Jungkook win over with, and so after that Jimin then sketched the papers out.

Soon time pass, Jungkook and Jimin was still talking about things and all when suddenly a girl came between their talk and Jimin immediately look at them as his head perked up.

"Can you be my date, Kook?" That wasn't came out more politely for Jimin and Jungkook to hear. That was more of a flirty remarks as she put her hands around the man's neck, hooking it up around him as Jungkook doesn't wanted to be rude, he smiled warmly.

"I...already have someone-"

"Well you can leave them be right?" Okay, it wasn't appropriate now that she is currently cutting him off rudely. Jimin doesn't wanted to snap as he waited for Jungkook to push her off.

"Im sorry really, I don't wanted to ditch my date for the ball for someone like you....Miss." he says and look up to Jimin who just plainly smiled, well he was wearing the weirdest smile tho, Jungkook can tell that it was just so plain.

"Oh come on, don't you want me-"

"Excuse me Miss, but you have no rights to just cut us off and go between our talk, we are talking seriously right here, and if you don't wanted me to send you to det-" and again, she just have to cut him off, she was smirking real hard and Jimin just wanted to slap it all away and let her walk around with shame sticking in her butthole.

"Don't do such things the president always do, im not scared of detention.." she announces and Jimin slowly nod while smiling sweetly, oh god, it was fake for her to know.

"Oh no, you don't want me sending you to detention girl, I can do that and since im the right hand besides the Vice, I can do it because im standing right at the third place." Jimin says mocking her off guard and she is, she is taken off guard though for Jimin it was the truth.

Since when does the Vice president do something for the school? None. They do nothing.

The girl immediately rolled her eyes and stood up from Jungkook's lap which also made Jungkook relived and immediately sighs. Crossing her arms in the process as she look at Jimin.

And at last, she rolled her eyes and was about to go out when Jimin ask something. "Why do suddenly wanted Jungkook for your date?" He asked and she smiled, more of a smirk.

"I just want hi-"

"Just say you wanna get to his pants now, but it's okay, he isn't going with anyone, he is going with the president. Okay?" and all she do was to rolled her eyes and walk out in distress.

"Woah, im not sure if Taehyung loves to go with me okay?" Jimin chuckle at the remark and nod at Jungkook.

"Let's see." He says while shrugging.

Jimin was amaze all of a sudden, since the day when Jungkook said he will be winning the president over, he was really determined to be Taehyung's date from the first day.

But you know, Jungkook always love to be with Taehyung, even from the first time he have seen the older he would always love to spend his time over with him, he only love him from the first day.

Taehyung was the only one who could send tingles from Jungkook's body, from head and down to his toes, Taehyung can only made him feel that way.

He didn't know why he did all of those stupid things for Taehyung and the fact that he did made him cry just wants himself to back off and immediately confess.

But you know, he wanted for it to be his time and so he have to wait for almost four years and now, he is here, with Taehyung's bestfriend. Planning on how to make him say yes from the offer.

He is willing to let Taehyung take his whole time but he is also tired of doing so, he just wanted for the older to just say and kiss him whole heartedly.

And on the other, for Jimin's perspective, he notices the younger's behavior at first, and so he knows he have to do something.

He tried to talk it out with Jungkook and so he have learnt anything Jungkook did, How Jungkook was so head over heels for his bestfriend.

He noticed how Jungkook avoided the girls around the campus who tried to always get him away from anything but he didn't let them because Jimin knows he has his full attention for Taehyung and he knows how Jungkook moved.

He is cheesy with words and is really stubbornly good at it. He notice how Jungkook would make effort for his friend and so Jimin notice how Taehyung's mind for love have change.

He think differently for love right now, and Jimin knows Jungkook did it.

Three years beforehand, Jimin was always there in Taehyung's down days, and how he was so broken by that stupid of an ex boyfriend he has, he wouldn't let Minho ruined the moment again.

And he knows Jungkook won't let it happen.

And so if Jungkook was really is the one.

Jimin knows it too well, since all the younger does was to think of Taehyung and him only.

"Both bestfriends are really a bitches huh?" Jungkook says in short for his compliment, Jimin chuckle.

"I got this on your crush." They both laugh and so Jungkook knows that no matter what happened.

Taehyung can always lend onto him.

Always.

_

"Can you please stop?" Taehyung mocked as he rolled his eyes and put his marker away as he look at Jungkook.

"Why? Im just pulling out my-"

"You ain't helping okay?" Taehyung cuts him off as Jungkook just chuckle and he even pulled his chair closer to where Taehyung is making the older blushed at the sudden contact of their arms.

"Im sorry...I just wanted to impress you tho.." he says with a pout making Taehyung groaned look at him as if he was insane.

"By trying to tell me how beautiful I am? That's how you just do." Jungkook shrugged and Jimin was still laughing in the corner of the room.

"It's not a talent or something but you are beautiful and that's all that matters to me, I love you too and you are-" Taehyung sighs loudly and pull out his eyeglasses a bit blurry sight was what he met but then he immediately wear it again.

His cheeks were tainted red and he looks probably like a tomato right now, Jungkook was just there almost three hours with Jimin and him as they were trying to focus.

Tomorrow was the last day for the upcoming ball and now that they come up with a good idea, they pulled the last one and they only focused on the other new one. Sana was okay with changing it all since it's not also properly done.

"Can we just focus on this?" Jungkook plainly smiled and sighed as if it was the last deep sighed he will be breathing out.

"Can we talk?" Taehyung look at him, he knows this too well.

"Tomorrow. I'll give you time, in here after your classes." Taehyung says smiling as he focused of the paperworks again.

Jungkook look over at Jimin and the guy just give him a thumbs up with a warm smile.

"Atleast he didn't reject you this time.." he whispered and smiled as well.

_____________

A talk? Oh god.