21

*OK so there is a scene in here where a douche at a bar is being kinda aggressive and says some shit. I figured I'd put a TW just in case! But yeah! He's an asshole! This is your warning!

We land in Louisianna, but we're not going to our new location until tomorrow night. For the evening we decide to enjoy New Orleans, and in the spirit of the city, get totally wasted. First, we stop at our hotel to get ready. I put on something casual but still cute enough to hit bars in, or at least I think it's cute enough.

 I put on something casual but still cute enough to hit bars in, or at least I think it's cute enough

Once everyone is ready we head out on the town. The first bar we hit is already crowded, despite the fact that we thought we were getting out pretty early. We make our way to the bar and order some shots to kick off the night. I'm not usually one to go to crazy, at least not since college I haven't, but I think everyone is in the "let's get shit-faced" mindset tonight. We all clink our shot glasses and down them, and then Shane orders another round, and we down those too. From there the night just spirals.

We end up on our third bar, Devon and I are dancing and the guys are somewhere near the bar ordering more drinks when a couple of random dudes approach Devon and I. Yuck. I haven't liked getting hit on by drunk guys since I was 20, and I didn't even like it then honestly...

"Hey girls!" One of the guys says, "you shouldn't be dancing with each other! You should be dancing with us!" He says, taking Devon's hand, she pulls it away immediately.

"We don't want to!" I smile, "Bye!" I grab Devon's hand and roll my eyes as we walk away to find TJ, Ryan and Shane. When we do meet up with them they raise their glasses. Shane passes me a drink and TJ passes Devon one. I laugh, 

"More?" I say, 

"Hell yeah!" Ryan says, taking a drink from his glass, Shane laughs, 

"Only if you want!" He yells over the music and the loud voices, I smile and clink my glass with his, 

"What the fuck else would I want to do?" I say, slightly incoherent I'll admit, but at this point all of us are slightly incoherent. 

We find ourselves on the second-floor balcony of the bar later into the night, below us hoards of partiers are mulling about and somehow we've collected party beads and are now tossing them down to people below. I pull out my cellphone to get a video of Shane who is fully leaning over the railing and having the time of his life. He dangles a string of beads and yells, 

"Does anybody want these!" A few girls below us jump and open their arms, they're clearly almost as drunk as we are, if not more so. "I stole them off a woman who died on the titanic!" Shane jokes, throwing them down to the girls. I burst out laughing, leaning against the railing for support, I feel Shane's head on my shoulder as he tries to reign in his laughter as well. 

Devon, TJ and Ryan are nearby joking around as well. Shane stands up straight again and goes back to yelling at random people on the street who are more than happy to have a lively conversation with him. I'm standing next to him laughing when I feel an arm around my waist. My first instinct is that one of my friends is messing with me, so I turn to face them with a smile on my face. Unfortunately, I'm met with the guy from earlier in the night. I can't exactly back away from him because the railing is right behind me.