32- Pennhurst Asylum

The next location is Pennhurst Asylum, luckily there's no flying required for this one because it's not too far from Eastern State Penitentiary. No days off in between locations either, we want to finish with the Pennsylvania episodes pretty quickly because we'll be going to London next and we'll be spending a lot more time there.

The day after Eastern State we let ourselves sleep in as late as we can, and we start the day off pretty slow, still recovering from the late shoot last night. We get breakfast at a Waffle House near our hotel and rather than spending the day out like we did in Texas, after breakfast we head back to our room to relax before the shoot tonight.

Shane and I are laying on one of the queen beds channel surfing, Ryan is sitting at the desk on his laptop, TJ has been napping in the other room for a while now and Devon went into the lobby to facetime her boyfriend.

I groan as another stupid TLC show comes on and Shane laughs,

"What? You tired of watching 90 Day Fiance?" He asks. I sit up

"Yes, I'm just tired period," I say,

"You want coffee?" He asks, I shake my head and collapse back onto the bed causing Shane to laugh again.

"Take a nap!" Ryan suggests without looking away from his laptop. I pull a pillow from the bed and put it over my head,

"Maybe i will," I say, my voice muffled by the pillow. I hear Ryan and Shane laugh,

"I'm gonna go facetime Mari," Ryan says, i pick up the pillow and hold it over my head,

"Is that ok with you?"  Ryan asks sarcastically,

"I guess so," I joke, dropping the pillow back onto my face. Ryan laughs and I hear the door to our room open and then close as he goes down to the Cafe in the lobby to talk to Mari. Maybe I will take a nap, I think to myself, still smothered by the pillow.

"Knock knock," I hear Shane say, he taps on the pillow and I smile. "You still breathing?" He asks,

"I am." I reply, sighing and moving the pillow away from my face. Shane laughs,

"Well don't sound so disappointed about it!" He says and I smile, he's sitting propped up on the bed next to me and he tosses the TV remote onto the nightstand and lays down on his side, looking at me.

"You sure you're ok? Last night you couldn't sleep and now it seems like you don't want to do anything but sleep," He says,

"I'm ok. Like I said; jet lag."

"Just wait until we get to London," He says, laying down on his back. I laugh,

"Shh, let's not think about that," I whisper and he smiles. I can tell he must be tired too, either because I kept him up last night after the shoot, or jet lag has gotten the best of him too. Without even meaning to I fall asleep to the sound of the TV on low in the background and Shane's rhythmic breathing.

...

"Alright Sleepy Heads!" I hear Devon's voice, "we are technically working tonight!" She says. I sigh, going to stretch my arms and feeling my fist connect with something,

"Jesus-" I hear Shane say, I open my eyes to see I've basically just punched him in the face as he was sleeping on his side close beside me... so close we might as well have been spooning... "Quite the wake up call Soph," he says before I can dwell on that realization. I laugh and start to apologize.

"I'm gonna punch both of you if you don't get out of bed! You've been napping for like 3 hours!" Ryan interrupts, he must have come back to the room while we were asleep. He grabs one of the pillows from the other bed and throws it at Shane and I. Shane catches it just before it can hit me and laughs, throwing it back onto the other bed.