Chapter 4: "Hello?"

Over the past 3 weeks, Hoseok and Yoongi made no contact. Yoongi had bruises on his arms and legs, but Hoseok had a deep cut under his eye, and marks all over him. Both of their teacher's started getting concerned when they started not participating in class. Lisa was scared, seeing Yoongi take everything he did for her. Once his mother started yelling at her, because she thought she was Yoongi, he immediately yelled at her, which caused the situation to go faster down hill. Lisa stood in the corner, and watched as her older brother practically got beat to death. He tried fighting back, but he wasn't a match for his parents. 

Hoseok tried to contain himself while his parent's yelled at him, but it was difficult. He ended up calling Nikko a psychopath, and he got very angry, very quickly. He shoved his mom to the floor, and began beating on Hoseok. He tried to help his mother, but Nikko wouldn't let him move. Hoseok was pretty strong, but his step-dad continued to hit his shoulder, knowing it was sensitive. He knew it was Hoseoks' sweet spot, and he took advantage of it. His whole shoulder was purple, so he made sure to wear jackets with his T-Shirts. Someday's he even wore long-sleeves to make sure no one saw. 

When they went back to school, rumors spread like wildfire about them being together. Both were bombarded with questions from student's they didn't even know, and both were upset. They wished for it all to go away, and they wanted their old lives back. Well, Yoongi wanted a new life, and Hoseok wanted a better life. 

"Hoseok, stay after class please." Hoseoks' history teacher nodded at him. He snapped back to reality, and looked up at his teacher. "O-okay, yes sir." He smiled at his teacher. "Okay.  Now, Moon Jaein became president in 2017. What branch of government does he go into?" His teacher asked the class. Hoseok tried concentrating, because he was a good student. He was always focused, and on-task. But his mind continuously traveled back to Yoongi. He crossed his arms, mad at himself for leading Yoongi into any possible danger, and stared at an empty space on the wall.  

"Mr. Jung, do we have a problem?" His teacher asked. The rest of the class turned to him. "Huh? Oh- n-no sir. President of the country, Moon Jaein since 2017. He belongs in the executive branch. The executive branch is responsible for enforcing laws, which are passed or vetoed by the president." Hoseok smiled at his teacher. "Good job, Hoseok. Pay attention." His teacher eyed him before going back to his lesson. 

"Yoongi!" His teacher scolded him. "I-I'm s-sorry, I-I didn't m-mean t-to." Yoongi studdered out. "He's totally out!" Kyong told them, looking Myung up and down. "I-I'm so s-s-sorry." Yoongi stammered. "Hallway! Now!" His teacher yelled at him. Yoongi walked outside of the classroom, waiting for his teacher. Tears began forming in his eyes out of fear. 

His math teacher came out, and closed the door. "Yoongi, what is going on with you? I know the whole thing with the woods was stressful, but that's just not an excuse for punching other students." She sighed. "I-I'm sorry." Yoongi mumbled, staring at the floor, hanging his head low so the teacher couldn't see his face. "Why did you punch Myung anyway?" She asked. "I-I d-don't k-know, I-I'm so sor-sorry." Yoongi cried. He couldn't hold back the tears as they flooded from his eyes. 

"Yoongi, it's alright. Don't cry." His teacher hugged him. He flinched at the contact, and his teacher felt it. "Do you want to talk to the guidance counselor?" She asked him in a calm voice. "N-no, I'm s-sorry." He mumbled out, still crying. "Do you want me to call your parents-" "NO! No, no, no, NO! Please, don't!" Yoongi yelled at his teacher, stepping away from her. She could see him shaking from a distance, and was concerned for him. "Okay, I won't. I'll let you cool off for a minute, and come back in class when you're ready." She smiled at him. Yoongi still didn't look up at her as she went back into the class. 

"Yes sir?" Hoseok asked his history teacher nervously. "Why are you suddenly unfocused in my class?" He asked him. "I-" "You're a very good student, Hoseok. You're always focused, up to date with information, and you never complain about anything. You're always on task, and I want to know why you're suddenly, not." His teacher explained to him. "Look, I know the thing with the woods has you shaken up probably, but I want you to try and focus in class, okay?" He smiled encouragingly at Hoseok. "Yes sir. I'm sorry, I'll focus more. It won't happen again." Hoseok told his teacher sincerely.