All that matters (Epilogue)

-4 years later-

"Calm down, Yoongi!" Jimin laughed happily, tilting the alcohol bottle back a bit from Yoongi's lips. "Just because you're 21, doesn't mean you're gonna get drunk every night!" He joked, looking at Yoongi's death glare. "Just this once." Yoongi smirked, lifting the bottle up and chugging it. "You have-" "It's fine, Jimin. Take a sip." Yoongi interrupted him, handing him the bottle of soju. "Yoongi, I'm only 20. My birthday isn't until October-" "I know your birthday, Jimin. Only 2 weeks away. But you're only taking a sip, it's not gonna do anything. Trust me." Yoongi told him, looking seriously at him. 

"Just one small sip." He forwarded. "Yoongi-" "You'll be fine, Jimin. I'm preparing you for your 21st birthday anyway." He cut him off again, setting the bottle on the coffee table in front of them. "Trust me. I mistaked alcohol for Sprite when I was 7 in 1st grade. Nothing happened to me. I mean, my mom smashed the bottle next to my head screaming at me I was stupid and to go back upstairs, but I'm fine~" Yoongi laughed, hoping to encourage him. Swiftly, Jimin took the smallest sip of alcohol, and swallowed it as he set the bottle back down. 

Yoongi burst into laughter as Jimin immediately jumped up and ran to the kitchen, turning on the faucet and drinking the water straight from the tap. "You like that?! That's the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted in my life!" Jimin yelled at him, getting water all over his face. "You'll get used to it." Yoongi laughed, drinking more of the alcohol. Jimin scoffed, and got a bottle of water from the fridge. "We're celebrating my 21st birthday by watching scary movies, not getting drunk." He told him, sitting on the couch next to Yoongi. "Child." 

The two were currently in the dorm paid and covered for by the BigHit industry, celebrating Yoongi's 21st birthday. He took the job as a solo rapper, and had millions of fans. He just recently released a new mixtape just last week, and it was just starting to climb off the charts. When he realised a mixtape or album, it went straight on the charts. His popularity was growing in the kpop industry, and was one of the fastest rapper's in the company. Jimin often accompanied him, practically there every day. Well, he was Yoongis' side music producer sometimes after all. 

Yoongi hadn't talked much to Hoseok after he began his career, and soon ended their relationship. They haven't talked at all in 3 years. He didn't know what Hoseok was doing with his life, but Hoseok definitely knew what Yoongi was doing. He was one of his biggest fans, but he never told Yoongi. And he never will. Yoongi didn't even know if Hoseok was alive or not. But after their brake up, Yoongi distracted himself with music, and pulled himself together. Lisa became a well-known model, and visited Yoongi every once in a while. 

Yoongi never hung out with her for long, when she was with her boyfriend, anyway, after she graduated, because she moved in with Jungkook, and they were in a relationship. Apparently love is love, and Lisa didn't care about the 2 year age gap. It made Yoongi sick to his stomach to admit it, but Jungkook changed. When he was expelled, he realized the wrongs he had done. He tried apologizing to Jimin, but Jimin was Yoongi's side producer, and always had body guards with him to get rid of Jungkook. At least, in public. Jimin was no longer suicidal after discovering his secret passion for producing music, and his scars were no longer visable, unless you were specifically looking for them in a bright light. 

Although, Jimin and Hoseok secretly met up once every 2 months, and Jimin knew Hoseok was Yoongi's biggest fan. He told him he was always in the front row at all of his concerts, and spent over a thousand dollar's supporting Yoongi by buying as much merch as he could. Apparently Hoseok was a dance teacher at JYP Entertainment, spending his life choreographing for the big bands. This was only possible because of Yoongi. When he started making music, Yoongi demanded Hoseok get a good, high-paying job. 

He lied, and said Hoseok was his inspiration and motivation, and told them: 

'He wouldn't be here without him.'

Jimin and Yoongi were amazing friends, but nothing else. They weren't allowed to date after all. Although, they were the only people each other had. As soon as Jimin became Yoongi's side producer, he moved out of his parents' house, and lived in the dorm with Yoongi. They were both going to college, and both took night classes. Yoongi took them so he would be able to go to school after a concert, and Jimin took them to be with Yoongi. 

Sarah and Nikko were extremely proud of their three successors, and stayed in Daegu, while they all moved to Seoul. Hoseok was doing okay, and was semi-happy with his life. He missed Yoongi like he's never missed someone ever before. But, he never cried over him. At first, he did. But over time, he built immunity to Yoongi, and never tried to contact him. 

All that mattered to Hoseok was that Yoongi was happy, and alive. 

All that mattered to Yoongi was that Jimin was happy, and alive. 

All that mattered to Jimin was that he was happy, and alive. 

All that mattered to Namjoon was that Jin was happy, and alive.

All that mattered to Jin was that Namjoon was happy, and alive. 

All that mattered to Jungkook was that Lisa was happy, and alive.

All that mattered to Taehyung was that he was happy, and alive. 

All that mattered to Lisa was that Yoongi was happy, and alive.

All that mattered to Nikko was that Hoseok, Yoongi, Lisa, and Sarah were happy, and alive. 

All that mattered to Sarah was that Hoseok, Yoongi, Lisa, and Nikko were happy, and alive. 

THE END