Chapter 16: "It's my birthday."

*SMUT WARNING!!*

Lisa, Nikko, and Sarah arrived at the house, and they awed at the two sleeping on the couch for a while before decorating the house. "I wonder what they did while we were gone." Nikko spoke up. "I'm surprised the house is still standing." Sarah laughed. "It looks like they slept the whole time." Nikko laughed, seeing their messy hair. "Knowing Yoongi, they probably did." Lisa laughed. "So, have you two ever had a birthday party?" Sarah asked, decorating the table. "No. We always just watch a few movies, and fall asleep whenever. It's never really been a big deal." Lisa answered. 

"So I know he'll be excited about this." She smiled, setting up streamers in the kitchen. "No offense towards Yoongi, but does he have any other friends?" Nikko asked cautiously. "Not that I know of. I'm pretty sure he's on good notes with this guy named Jimin, and I think he talks to a guy Taehyung, but other than Hoseok, he doesn't have any good friends." Lisa laughed. "Hoseok has a bit of a crush on Yoongi." Sarah smiled. "We were supposed to keep it a secret!" Nikko laughed. "Oh, I know. They're together." Lisa giggled. 

"Aww, that's sweet." Sarah smiled. "They look good together." Nikko nodded. "They're so cute!" Lisa squealed quietly, looking back at the two on the couch. She quickly hid in the kitchen when Hoseok woke up. 

Hoseok looked down on his shoulder, and saw Yoongi still fast asleep. He tried to figure out a way to get up without disturbing Yoongi, but couldn't figure one out. He knew Nikko, Sarah, and Lisa were back, and he wanted to see what they were doing. Hoseok really admired Yoongi while he was sleeping, and appreciated all of his flawless features. 

Even though Yoongis' mouth hung slightly open, he still looked incredibly peaceful. It hurt Hoseok internally to gently move Yoongi off of him, and he stretched as he stood up. He started walking towards the kitchen, but Yoongi grabbed his arm, and pulled him back down onto the couch. He moved himself onto Hoseoks' lap, and buried his face in his neck. "Yoongi-" "Nwo, I want to cwuddle." Yoongi whined as he wrapped his arms and legs around Hoseok. "Wait, are you-" "No, I'm just trying to be cute. Shut up." Yoongi interrupted him, not knowing what just came over him. "If you say so." Hoseok smiled, wrapping his arms around Yoongis' waist. 

Once the house was finished being decorated, Lisa, Nikko, and Sarah decided to scare the two awake. Nikko stood behind the couch, Sarah sat next to Hoseok, and Lisa stood in front of the couch. Sarah quietly counted down, and on "3!" they all yelled "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!". Lisa put her hands on Yoongis' shoulders as they yelled, to scare him more. Both boy's jumped awake, and Hoseok started laughing. "I could've had a heart attack!" He breathed out, trying to catch his breath. "Well, wake up!" Nikko laughed with Lisa and Sarah. 

It only took them a few seconds to realize that Yoongi was crying. "Yoongi, are you alright?" Sarah stopped laughing, and placed her hand on Yoongis' shoulder. Yoongi jumped again, and held onto Hoseoks' shirt tightly. "Oh my- Yoongi, we're so sorry." Sarah spoke caringly. Lisa and Nikko stopped laughing. "Hey, it's okay, Yoongi." Hoseok tried comforting him.  "T-they s-scwared m-mwe." Yoongi stammered out, clinging to Hoseok. "Oppa, please don't cry." Lisa hugged Yoongi from behind. He flinched at the addition contact, and cried more into Hoseoks' shoulder. "Yoongi, it's alright." Hoseok laughed lightly. "N-nwo." Yoongi cried more. 

"No what?" Lisa asked, rubbing her brothers' back. Hoseok had no idea if Yoongi was slurring his words because he was crying, or because he was a little, or if he was just doing it on purpose. Yoongi brought his right hand up to his face, and slid the tip of his thumb in his mouth. Hoseok internally started to panic, and his mind raced with questions, and ideas to get Yoongi back. "Yoongi, we're so sorry, we didn't mean to make you cry." Nikko spoke softly. "Can we have a minute?" Hoseok looked up at them as Yoongi whimpered, and slid more of his thumb into his mouth.