Chapter 14: "Call it."

Lisa was beaming with happiness when she saw her brother holding hands with Hoseok as they walked to school the next morning. "You guys are really cute." She smiled. Yoongi blushed, and pulled his hand away from Hoseok. "I know I'm cute." Hoseok laughed. "I know you two are together. I heard you guys talking last night." Lisa giggled. "Really?" Yoongi groaned. "It was adorable." Lisa awed. "Don't-" "I'm not telling anyone anything, so don't freak out. I'm happy you finally got together." She added, cutting off Hoseok. "I-" "I need a boyfriend though." Lisa pouted. 

"No you do not. I'm not allowing it. Boys only want your body-" "Says the bottom." Lisa giggled. "Lisa, I'm serious!" Yoongi whined, making Hoseok laugh. "You don't need a boyfriend." He told her. "I'm lonely though." Lisa whined. "Not until you're a Sophomore." Yoongi told her. "You're so mean." Lisa pouted. "Jimin's hot." She mumbled. "Don't say that!-" "He's gay, and you know it." Hoseok laughed. "I know he's gay, but he's still hot." Lisa laughed. "That's reassuring." Yoongi told her sarcastically. "When are Namjoon and Jin coming back?" Lisa asked Hoseok, changing the subject. "Whenever they want to." Hoseok answered. 

As soon as they reached the school, they knew Jungkook was back. They got his vibe. Lisa and Hoseok walked off to the library, and Yoongi traveled alone to his locker. He enjoyed the temporary silence; knowing Jungkook would pop out at any moment. His locker combination echoed in the empty hallway, and the loud bang from opening his locker sounded like a gunshot. "This is why I love getting to school early." Yoongi laughed to himself. As he rambled through his backpack, a light suddenly went out on the other side of the hall. 

Yoongi gave no attention to it, knowing it would come back on soon. He grabbed his math textbook, and slipped his phone into his back pocket. He glanced down at the end of the hall, and the other lights began to go out as well. They went out in order, as if someone was turning them off. Sections of the hall started going dark, and it seemed like the darkness was coming for him. The lights around him shut off, and Yoongi was left in the darkness. "F*cking school." He sighed. He reached down in the darkness, and grabbed his backpack. 

He felt around for its' zipper, and zipped his backpack before swinging it onto his shoulder. He slammed his locker shut, and traveled through the black hallway to hopefully find a teacher. It seemed like hours before his eyes adjusted to the dark, and he could just barely see the openings for the classroom's. His heart began to speed up in surprise as he was pushed into a locker, and his backpack fell to the floor. "Very funny, Jungkook. You're strong for only one arm." Yoongi laughed. He tried to kick Jungkook in his leg, but he almost fell when he didn't kick anything. He felt pressure on his chest, and fear filled his body. 

He tried his hardest to make out Jungkooks' face, but he only saw the locker's across from him. He couldn't see Jungkook, but he knew he was there. The tempature in the air suddenly dropped drastically, and Yoongi shivered slightly at the cold. "Even the air agrees you're not hot." He joked, hoping Jungkook would saw something to him. Silence filled the hall, and Yoongi began getting scared. The air began getting colder by the second, and it felt like 20 degrees. Yoongi could see his breath as he breathed out, and was confused why it was suddenly so cold. 

He got more scared when his black T-Shirt was ripped in half. The cold air crashed against his warm torso, and he got goosebumps. "What the f*ck, Jungkook?!" He yelled. Yoongi completely froze when the face from the woods appeared in front of him. The air temperature instantly dropped below 0, and his whole body began to shake from the cold. The mystery face smirked evily, and stared Yoongi in his eyes. He yelped out in pain as a cut formed on his shoulder. Yoongi looked at his arm, and watched in horror as his arm got sliced all over. 

Tears of fear and pain formed in his eyes, and he was cut on his chest. "J-Jungkook, that hurts, get the f-f*ck away!" He yelled at him. He tried to run away, but he was stuck. He could only move his head, and couldn't move anything else. The pressure on his chest worsened, and felt as if something was pushing down on him. He still couldn't see Jungkook, and only saw the face from the woods. Yoongi screamed as a deep, long cut formed down his back. He felt something cut him slowly, and cried as it traveled down his back.