Chapter 10: "Noted."

"I said he was in the shower." Yoongi repeated, hoping Hoseoks' mom would stop. "Oh, yeah, I forgot." Sarah laughed at herself as she told the councilor they were busy, and Hoseok would talk to him tomorrow. Sarah hung up the phone, and Yoongi breathed a breath of relief. "I hope he hurrys up." Lisa laughed, eating her dinner. "Also, Hoseok told us he was ga-" "We know." Nikko cut of Lisa, knowing what she was going to say. "No, I was trying to say Hoseok told us he's gay." Lisa told him. "I know. He can be whatever he wants." Nikko smiled at her. 

"So, does he have a boyfriend?" Lisa asked, jokingly. Nikko glanced at Yoongi, and quickly looked back at Lisa. "Nope." Nikko told her, eating awkwardly. "He does have a crush though~" Sarah giggled. "Imma set them up, tell me who it is!" Lisa laughed. "It's this boy in your school, and he's a Junior. Not sure what his name is though." Sarah ate awkwardly

"That's sad." Lisa pouted. Yoongi hesitantly ate his food slowly, trying to remember the last actual time he ate. He wasn't joking when he said he hasn't eaten in a week. He didn't want anyone to worry about him, so he said he was joking to cover it up. Yoongis' stomach growled slightly, grateful for the food it was finally given. "You're hungry, aren't ya?" Nikko joked. "I guess, yeah." Yoongi smiled up at him.

Lisa talked about school the entire dinner, and Yoongi ate silently. "You alright, Yoongi?" Sarah asked him with concern. "Yeah, just a little tired." Yoongi lied. "Oh okay. You can go to bed if you want-" "Thanks, good night." Yoongi smiled at them as he went upstairs.

"Hoseok, are you back?" Yoongi asked, entering his room. Fear filled him when he found Hoseok crying his eyes out on the floor. He was curled up into a ball, and hugging himself tightly. "Hoseok, what's wrong?" He asked, sitting next to him. "Y-Y-Yoongwi w-weft m-m-me!" He cried into himself. "No I didn't. I'm right here, see?" Yoongi spoke softly, trying to look at him. "Y-yes you d-d-dwid!" Hoseok yelled softly at him. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. Don't cry, I'm here now." Yoongi hugged him, pulling his head against his chest.

He could feel Hoseok almost instantly stop shaking, and calm down. "It's okay, Hoseok." Yoongi soothed him. "I won't leave you again." He added softly. Hoseok sniffled, and calmed down a bit. After 5 minutes, he was calmed down. Yoongi knew he was tired, and Hoseok started to fall asleep in his lap. He wanted to lay down, but he knew he couldn't move, or he'd disturb him. Somehow, Yoongi fell asleep sitting up, and Hoseok fell asleep in his lap.

Lisa assumed they were having a moment, and left them be when she went back upstairs. She saw them both sleeping; with Hoseoks' head resting on Yoongis' lap, and Yoongi with his arms wrapped around Hoseok. She smiled to herself, thinking they finally made up. Lisa changed into her pajamas, and checked her social media before going to bed.

Going through Instagram, she got a message from someone she didn't know. She tapped the message, and it was this guy named Jimin. He claimed he was in the same grade as her brother, and said they were friends. He said he caught Yoongi and Hoseok making out in the bathroom a few days ago, and he asked her if she knew anyhing.

Lisa was shocked, and texted him back. He sent a picture of them kissing, and Lisa believed him. She told him Hoseok was gay, but her brother was not. Jimin sent a video of Hoseok pulling Yoongis' hair, and Lisa cringed at her brothers' moan. She told Jimin that was highly unlikely, but Jimin convinced her it was real.

In jut a few minutes, Lisa believed everything Jimin told her. He told her not to tell anybody, and said he would talk to Yoongi tomorrow. Lisa agreed not to tell anybody, and kept it a secret. Jimin told her good night, and Lisa was suspicious. She felt hurt that Yoongi lied to her, and hurt that Hoseok didn't tell her anything. She scoffed to herself as she plugged her phone into its' charger, and fell asleep.