Chapter 12: "I'm not like you."

"What the f*ck was all that, Hoseok?" Lisa asked him before going into the principals' office. "N-nothing, it's fine." Hoseok studdered, fixing his belt. "He tried to-" "D-don't say anything, Lisa. I-it's fine." Hoseok interrupted her, trying to stop crying. "No! I'm telling the principal, because that is not okay! What would have happened if I actually didn't leave?" Lisa questioned him. "W-what happened last time." Hoseok told her, slightly studdering. Lisas' face went blank, and panic filled her body. "Forget I said anything." Hoseok added, walking into the office.

"Ah, we were just finishing up. I was gonna send in a secretary to get you guys." Their principal joked. "Alright, let's go then." Sarah smiled at them as she stood up. Nikko said good-bye to the principal, and they quickly left. "What's wrong with you, Lisa dear? Everything alright?" Sarah asked, seeing her staring out the car window. "Everything's fine." She told her, still looking out the window. Once they reached home, Hoseok instantly ran upstairs to his room without saying anything. Lisa also went to her room silently. Nikko and Sarah exchanged looks with concern, but they agreed they were both just tired.

"It's literally almost 10 at night, Hoseok. What do you want so late at night?" Namjoon groaned over the phone.  "So, you know how I get dizzy when I snap from little space to reality too quickly-" "I'm fully awake now, what the f*ck happened?" Namjoon interrupted him in a stern tone, sounding fully awake. "I did that 3 times in the same hour, and once a few hours ago, and I feel like I could pass out." Hoseok told him slowly.

"Sh*t, what happened? Do I need to fly over to Daegu right now, because I will." Namjoon told him. "Maybe, maybe not. Depends on if you want to fight a high school guidance counselor for trying to rape me and sexually harass me." Hoseok breathed out, laying on his bed so he wouldn't pass out.

"B*tch I'm on my way right f*cking now, I'm bringing Jin and we're gonna beat his mother f*cking a*s." Namjoon cursed. "A-and we had a m-meeting with him today, a-and if Lisa didn't actually leave, he w-would've d-done it again." Hoseok told Namjoon through his tears. "Hoseok, I'm not joking. Jin and I are on our way, and we're beating his a*s." Namjoon told him.

"If no one's around, I'm here, so you can go in little space." He added. "A-also, Y-Yoongi's in the hospital. H-he tried to k-kill himself because of m-me." Hoseok cried. "What? I'm sure it wasn't because of you. He's probably dealing with a lot." Namjoon assured him. "No, it was because of me." Hoseok told him. "It wasn't because of you, Hoseok. Don't think that." Namjoon spoke seriously.

There was a silence on the other side of the phone. "Don't think that, Hoseok." He repeated. "I'm gwonna cwolor wif you on dwa phwone." Hoseok told him cutely, getting out his coloring book and crayons. "Okay. What are you gonna color?" Namjoon asked him.

-in Busan, 4 hours later-

"Jin." Namjoon shook his boyfriend awake. "What?" Jin  groaned, looking up at Namjoon with tired eyes. "It's like, 5 in the morning." He whined, glancing at the clock. "We're going to Daegu for a while-" "We?" Jin looked at him. "Yeah. I don't wanna be apart from you for 3 weeks~" Namjoon smiled at him as he passionately kissed him. "When do we leave?" Jin groaned, laying his head back down on his pillow.

"Tomorrow-" "Tomorrow?!" Jin looked back up at him with surprise. "Yeah...I love you!" Namjoon smiled sweetly at him. "Fine. Only if you let me walk tomorrow." Jin joked, laying back down. "I can't guarantee anything." Namjoon laughed as he layed down next to Jin, and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"What are you doing up at 5 am anyway?" Jin blushed slightly. "I'll explain tomorrow-" "Do you mean later today?" Jin laughed. "Yes, Jin. Whenever I wake up, and it's day time." Namjoon kissed Jins' neck as he cuddled him. "Fine." Jin smiled, falling back asleep peacefully.