Chapter 5: "Frick off."

Yoongi and Hoseoks' eye's were locked onto each others', and Lisa looked back and forth between the two. "I, didn't know you'd be here." Hoseok finally spoke up as he walked up to them to sit next to Lisa. Without saying anything, Yoongi stood up, grabbed his things, and quickly left the school library. "Why is he ignoring me?" Hoseok asked Lisa as he sat next to her. "I don't know. He hasn't been out of his room a lot recently. Then again, we don't go out of our rooms a lot anyway." Lisa joked. 

Yoongi ran to the bathroom, and just barely managed to drop his things before he threw up into the toilet. He had no idea why he was throwing up, but he definitely wasn't going to try and stop it. His throat began to burn, and his head started to pound with a headache. Once he stopped, he dug threw his backpack, and found his small bottle of ibuprofen. He grabbed his water bottle, and swallowed 2 pills. He knew he shouldn't have pills in his backpack, but the school never actually checked. 

He knew he could get suspended for having any type of pill, medicine, or drug in his backpack, so he was sure to be careful with it. Yoongi sat on the bathroom floor for a minute, trying to calm himself down. His mind started racing, which only made his headache worsen. Once he saw Hoseok, he started to feel dizzy, which is why he couldn't look away from him. He didn't know what was going on with himself. 'Friendship? No. Enemy? No. Annoyance? No. Disgust? No. Romantic? Definitely not.' Yoongi went through all of the feeling he could think of, but he couldn't identify what he was feeling towards him. 

He heard the bathroom door open, and he quickly grabbed his things. Yoongi flushed the toilet, and stepped out of the stall. "You alright?" Taehyung asked him. "When did you get here?" Yoongi groaned. "Um, class starts in 20 minutes, Yoongi." Taehyung informed him. "You're such a liar, which is why everyone hates you. You're so annoying." Yoongi scoffed as he left. "I'm not lying!" Taehyung told him as the bathroom door closed. 

Taehyung was known by everyone in their grade by heart. He liked people, but not many people liked him. He had his group of friends who were all LGBTQ+, and they stood up for themselves. They were particularity loud at lunch, and they were always causing drama; which is how everyone knows them. They definitely weren't the troublemakers, but they were the drama-makers. Yoongi headed towards his homeroom, and found that Taehyung was right. Class started in 20 minutes. 'I was only in there for a minute!' He told himself. 

While Yoongi waited for his sister at lunch, he decided to scroll through his social media until she got there. "Yoongi can time-travel! Did you guys know that?" Someone laughed from behind him. He turned around, and groaned internally. Of course it was Park Jimin. "Really? Can I go to a forest for 3 days, then lie and say I didn't know like he did?" Jimin laughed with his best friend, Jungkook. 

"Frick off." Yoongi told Jimin as he turned away from him. Jimin pulled Yoongi out of his seat by the back of his collar on his shirt, and shoved him on the ground. "Don't tell me what to do." He told him with a look of disgust on his face. "I said to frick off." Yoongi repeated as he stood up. "Oh, I'm sorry. Are you gonna call Hades on me? I'm shaking!" Jimin teased him. "I said to F*CK OFF!" Yoongi shoved Jimin into the wall hard, and watched as he fell to the floor. 

Other students turned to see what was going on, and Jungkook looked at Yoongi. "You f*cker." Jimin stared at Yoongi as he stood up. He punched him in his face, knocking him to the ground. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" Yoongi yelled at him as he jumped back up, and punched Jimin in his gut. Jungkook kicked Yoongi in the back of his leg, causing him to fall to the ground. 

"Hey, break it up!" One of the teachers stepped between Jungkook and Yoongi. Jimin ignored the teacher, punched Yoongi again, and slammed his head off of one of the tables. Yoongi could feel his nose start to bleed a little, but he didn't care. "Park Jimin!" Another teacher yelled at him as he dragged Jimin away. "You little b*tch." Jimin mumbled under his breath. Jungkook escaped from the teacher who was blocking him, and ran to punch Yoongi again.