Chapter 22: "Next."

'F*ck, f*ck, f*ck, f*ck- I can't do this, f*ck!' 

"Yoongi, you'll be okay. You're gonna absolutely destroy this!" Hoseok smiled encouragingly at his extremely nervous boyfriend. "No I won't, I'm gonna mess up, I'm gonna die, I can't-" "No you won't, oppa. You're really really really really, really good, and you wouldn't be here if we didn't think so. Take a breath, get yourself together, and go kill the spider!" Lisa laughed in attempt to cheer up her brother. "Is that supposed to be a metaphor?" Hoseok laughed. "Yes. The spider is all of his insecurities and all the haters and doubt's, and the shoe you kill a spider with is his rapping skills." Lisa explained. 

"You can do this, Yoongi." Sarah smiled at him, placing a hand on his shoulder. Yoongi was completely freaking out, and felt like he was going to have an anxiety attack. "Kitten, look at m-" "I thought we established the whole pet name thing months ago- quit calling me kitten!" Yoongi yelled at him in one breath as he breathed in and out rapidly. "Take a breath, baby." Hoseok instructed him, breathing steadily to try and help him. 

"Next." A voice called out as a stranger left the room. 

"You can do this." Nikko smirked happily. Hoseok gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, making sure no one saw. "I might just reward you later, no matter if you make it or not. I love you, and believe in you." He whispered to Yoongi, smirking, then smiling happily. "Okay, I got this. Let's do this thing." Yoongi smiled as he evened out his breath, and entered the next room. 

"Min Yoongi, age 17, auditioning as a solo rapper. Is this correct?" 

"Yes, sir." 

"Show us what you got." 

-3 weeks earlier-

"Yoongi." Hoseok hesitantly shook his shoulder after reading the piece of paper on his desk. "What is this?" He asked as Yoongi opened his eyes. "Paper." Yoongi answered, closing his eyes again to go back to sleep. "Is this how you feel?" Hoseok questioned, turning Yoongi around to face him. Yoongi snatched the paper away from Hoseok, and stared at it. "Maybe. Let me sleep." He told him, sliding the piece of paper underneath his arms. "We have to go to school anyway. Get up." Hoseok told him, picking him up. "Why-" "Because I want to." He cut Yoongi off, setting him on his bed. 

"Hurry up and get dressed, cause we 'boutta be late." He laughed as he ran out of the room. Yoongi huffed as he put away his 2 other songs in a drawer, and changed into a t-shirt and jeans. He went downstairs, and everyone was running around. Nikko couldn't find his car keys, Sarah lost her phone, and Lisa kept running up and down stairs because she kept forgetting something. "I put them in my pocket, and now they're not here! Where the heck are the hecking keys?!" Nikko yelled at himself as he frantically checked all of his pockets. 

Yoongi spotted something shiny in the living room, and picked up 2 small objects. "I'm awesome." He laughed as he held up Nikko's keys and Sarah's phone. "You are awesome- gotta go!" Nikko smiled at him as he accidentally snatched his keys from Yoongi. "Thank you, dear. You guys are good walking to school, right?" Sarah asked as she grabbed her phone from Yoongi, looking at her tired son and rushed Lisa. "Exercise is good for everyone- crap I forgot my planner."  Lisa huffed as she ran back upstairs. 

"Okay, I love all of you, have a great day, don't die getting into fights, and don't do drugs- okay, bye." Sarah spoke quickly as she closed the front door behind her. "Don't do drugs- ppft. Suicide is always better anyway. Drugs are for looser's." Yoongi laughed as he waited impatiently for Lisa to get her crap together. "Yoongi no it is not!" Hoseok yelled at him, getting defensive. "It was a joke. But yeah, she's right. Don't do drugs, they suck a*s." Yoongi cursed as he nodded in agreement with himself. "What-" "Alright let's go." Lisa told them as she slipped on her backpack, running down the stairs.