Chapter 23: "No romantic relationships."

*SMUT WARNING!!*

"What are we screaming about?" Yoongi asked as he saw Sarah and Nikko jumping up and down. "YOU HAVE AN AUDITION IN 3 WEEKS AT BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT!" Sarah clarified, looking over at Yoongi with a surprised face. "First of all, I'm tired, so don't mess with me. Second, you have to submit something-" "I was actually going to wake you up this morning around 5, and I heard music, and I heard your song, and I recorded it in the hallway, and used that as your reference!" Sarah laughed happily, thinking she was the smartest person ever. 

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" Yoongi yelled at her suddenly, making Sarah stop laughing and Nikko go serious. "I'm not a rapper! I can't do sh*t! I was bored and inspired in that one moment- I can't write songs, why would you do that?!" He asked again. Hoseok ran into the living room from the kitchen, and looked at Yoongi. "What happened?" He questioned, seeing his mothers' shocked face. "Cancel it! I'm not doing that!" Yoongi told them, looking at Nikko's phone. "I can't, it's already approved-" "Why?! What's the reason to send the sh*tty thing to a huge company that sponsor's every single band out there?!" He hut him off, getting upset. 

"Calm down, Yoongi." Hoseok told him softly. "They sent my song to BigHit Entertainment so I could be a rapper! That's- literally the most dumbest thing I thought I'd ever hear from them! I can't f*cking rap- I have no skills, no proper equipment, no motivation, no inspiration-" "Quit letting yourself down! You're amazing, Yoongi. And stop thinking otherwise." Hoseok cut him off, knowing exactly where his rant would go. "No, it's-" "Quit f*cking yelling." Lisa cursed as she walked past her brother. 

"Um- excuse me, Lisa-" "I can cuss if I want, leave it alone." Lisa groaned as she grabbed a pop-tart for breakfast. "I'm going to school by myself." She scoffed, opening the front door. "Lisa, honey, don't you want-" "No." Lisa interrupted Sarah as the front door closed. "What the heck was that all about?" Hoseok huffed, changing the subject away from Yoongi's audition. "I'm gonna beat her a-" "No, you won't. Maybe she just wants some alone time." He cut of Yoongi as he grabbed his backpack. "She never acts like that. What if she's doing drugs or something?" Yoongi spoke with a worried tone, instantly dismissing his anger from his whole rap thing. 

"Calm down-" "I'm really sorry, but I don't want anything bad happening to her." Yoongi apologized as he opened the front door to follow Lisa. "Have fun on the hot concrete without shoes!" Hoseok laughed, seeing his boyfriend with no shoes. "Funny." Yoongi smiled sarcastically, slipping on his shoes quickly. "Oh- well, I guess we'll see you after school, have a good-" "Got it." He told Sarah, closing the front door behind him. "Guess that means me too." Hoseok joked, getting his shoes on as well. 

"Lisa!" Yoongi yelled after his sister, running to try and catch up with her. Even from a distance, he could see the earbuds in her ears as she ran. Unexpectedly, Lisa took a turn to the left, down an unfamiliar street. Yoongi followed her, desperate to know what the f*ck was going on. He followed her until he couldn't run any more, and panted heavily as she turned down an alleyway. 'Oh f*ck no.'

"Listen, my brother might have tried following me, so you have to hurry up," 

"Jungkook." 

Yoongi peeked his head around the brick corner, and his blood instantly boiled. His hands got locked into fists. His teeth stabbed his bottom lip. 

There stood Jungkook, leaning against a wall, shirtless. He had a small white bag, and handed it over to Lisa. "Ah- wait~" Jungkook smirked, yanking the bag away from Lisa when she tried grabbing it. "Jungkook, come on-" "You have to kiss me first, baby girl." Jungkook snickered, biting his lip. "What?! No- just give it to me, Jungkook." Lisa scoffed, reaching up to grab the small bag from him. Jungkook dropped the small bag, and pinned Lisa to the building wall. "Jungkook-" "You have to kiss me first." Jungkook repeated. Lisa scoffed, and pecked Jungkook's lips.