Chapter 20: "Kitten!"

Hoseok was awoken next to a sleeping Yoongi, and Lisa was on his floor. He quickly grabbed his shirt, and slipped it on. "Wake up!" He yelled, making Yoongi jump. "Who, what, when, where, why, and how?!" Lisa shot up, frantically looking around. Hoseok giggled at her messy hair. "Your hair's a mess." He laughed. "Oh crap. Nooo it's gonna take forever to brush out~" Lisa whined, touching her hair. "Ow ow ow- OW!" She yelped, getting her finger's stuck in her hair. "Oh no, help." She smiled, getting up with one hand for balance, and running to the bathroom to brush out her hair that would take forever. 

"Wake up, sleepyhead. We have to go to your house so you can change and stuff." Hoseok lightly smacked Yoongis' thigh. "Ow- f*ck you." Yoongi groaned, sitting up. There was a moment of silence between the two for a second, both trying to wake up fully. "It hurts." Yoongi told him suddenly. "That's your fault." Hoseok laughed, getting out of bed. "Daddy's hot." Yoongi giggled, pulling the covers up to his shoulder. "What- f*ck you." Hoseok smiled, snatching his jeans. "I speak nothing but the truth." Yoongi smiled innocently. "That's a lie. Do you know how many times you said you weren't gay?" Hoseok looked back at him, raising his eyebrows. 

"Frick you." Yoongi stuck his tongue out at Hoseok. "Come on, bratty bottom." Hoseok laughed, pulling Yoongis' arm. "We'll be late." He added, hoping that would motivate him just the slightest. "No~" Yoongi whined. "Why do you always-" "First up, always is a strong word. Second, I'm wearing nothing but boxers. Third, I will throw a fit if I want to." He spoke smartly, pulling his arm away from Hoseok. "Do you want to walk?" Hoseok looked into his eyes with dominance. 

"Why do you always say hot thing's?" Yoongi pouted. "Because I can. Now let's go." Hoseok laughed lightly, buttoning his jeans. "Also, it's nothing I haven't seen before." He smirked at Yoongi as he threw off the covers aggressively. "That makes me feel madly insecure for some reason." Yoongi told him, looking around for his clothes he definitely didn't wear the day before. "Don't be insecure, baby." Hoseok spoke softly, wrapping his arms around his waist. "Well I am now, so get off." Yoongi joked, pushing Hoseok away as he found his jeans. "No-" "OWW!" Lisa yelled from the bathroom. 

"The fu-" "OW!" Another yell was heard. Yoongi scoffed as he got up, probably whispering curse words under his breath as he went to the bathroom to see what the f*ck Lisa was screaming about. "What are you-" Yoongi cut himself off as he burst into laughter. "I hate having long hair~" Lisa whined, sounding like she could cry. "It looks like a birds nest." Yoongi laughed at the brush that was stuck somewhere in her hair. "You look like trash all day everyday. I look better than your future all day everyday, so shut up." Lisa joked, wincing in pain as she brushed her hair. 

"That's offensive." Yoongi pouted. "What are you yelling about, Lisa?" Hoseok asked, standing behind Yoongi and wrapping his arms around him. "My hair~" Lisa complained. A horrible scratching noise was heard, and Lisa finally started to get her hair under control. "That looks like torture. Glad I'm not a girl." Yoongi smiled evily. "There are many many reasons why you should be happy you're a guy. Being a girl sucks." Lisa spoke fastly. 

"For example, we have to deal with this sh*t more than twice a day, we are always getting catcalled by 50 year old guys no matter our age, and we bleed for a week every-" "This conversation is over, we should get ready to go to school so we can be smart human beings." Hoseok cut her off, dragging Yoongi away from Lisas' ranting. "I've been saved. Thank you, almighty one." Yoongi spoke sarcastically. "You're welcome, kitten-" "Sh*t, f*ck, don't call me that." Yoongi cut Hoseok off. "Why? It's cute! Cause you look like a cat." Hoseok smiled innocently. "No, it's extremely sexual, and I don't have time to deal with a boner. Don't call me kitten." Yoongi told him, travelling downstairs. 

"Kitten." Hoseok whispered in his ear, trying not to giggle. "Hoseok, quit it right now." Yoongi spoke in a threatening tone. "Okay, kitten." Hoseok giggled quietly. "Stop it~" Yoongi pouted, running down the stairs. "Kitten!"