𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

april 18th
snapchat

MCFC🌸 !
private story

maison ✢ *laughing* what are you doing?!

maison *laughing* what are you doing?!

austin *laughing loudly*

    "NO!" austin shouted as drew placed down his last uno card. the older boy cackled manically, gathering the pile of candy in his arms and dragging it to his side of the coffee table. "i can't believe you won again."

  "face it aus," maison chuckles. "you've been knocked off your throne. drew's the new king of uno."

  the boy rolled his eyes, tossing a throw pillow at her. she smacked it back at him with scary good precision. he groaned as it hit his chest, pretending to fall down beside the coffee table and die.

  "what the hell?" drew questioned to no one in particular. "how the hell did you do that? and with such good aim?"

  maison leaned over the couch to poke austin's cheek, making sure he was actually okay. when he tried to bite her finger she flicked his nose and sat straight up again. "i have five brothers. after a while i learned how to start using their ammo against them."

  "five?" drew repeated. he ripped open a tootsie roll and turned to face maison from his position on the carpet. his actions reminded her of a five year old tuning into story time. the fact he was sitting criss-cross only helped that image.

  "two older, three younger." she responded, leaning forward to snatch a twix. the candy was among many things the trio had bought at target earlier.

  austin came back from the dead, eyes bright with excitement. "dude, mac's family is so chaotic it's so much fun." he gushed. "just wait till they come out here to visit. you'll have the best barbecue of your life and hear all these embarrassing stories about mac."

  maison groaned and covered her face with her hands as austin launched into a story of how she's gotten caught sneaking a boy into her room at sixteen. ". . .it was so funny." austin wheezed as he finished. drew felt bad for laughing but he couldn't help it. sneaking a boy in at a family party? she was bold, he had to give her that.

  "it was not!" maison complained. "i was grounded for a month and uncle chris told everyone on set about it. they still tease me to this day."

  as the boys calmed down from their laughing fit, drew managed to suck in enough breath to ask "what do you mean set?"

  maison's eyes seemed to glow as she sat up a little straighter, toying with her necklace. "i'm a composer but i tend to stay for majority if not all of a film's actual filming schedule. watching the scenes play out in person helps me write the track that's supposed to be behind it."

  "does your entire life revolve around music?" drew asked, raising an eyebrow.

  "yes." austin butt in, turning the tv on. the beginning of thor: ragnorak began to play, causing maison to burst out laughing as her best friend shouted, "what the fuck?!"

  "i'm lost." drew muttered softly.

  "i wrote the soundtrack to this movie." maison said through laughter, close to tears. any time austin would turn a tv on, without fail, there was always a movie playing that maison composed. always.

  she found it hilarious. he was starting to get sick of it.

  "i have a feeling this won't be the last time this happens." spoke the eldest, eyes flickering between the pair in amusement.

  "oh it won't be." austin muttered bitterly, aggressively changing the channel.

. . .
just building up relationships here don't mind me :)

mac is pronounced like mace