𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

april 30th
messages

MADS - MADELYNMADDIE - MADISONMAISON - MAISONAUSSY😊 - AUSTINCHASE - CHASE DREW - DREWJD - JONATHANRUDY - RUDY

MADS - MADELYN
MADDIE - MADISON
MAISON - MAISON
AUSSY😊 - AUSTIN
CHASE - CHASE
DREW - DREW
JD - JONATHAN
RUDY - RUDY

MADS
hey so i was thinking

CHASE
that's a first

MADS
WOW CHASE

AUSSY😊
ignore him & continue

MADS
there's a bar not too far from here

CHASE
i'm in

DREW
same

JD
i am THERE

MADS
i also invited elaine, nick, and deion

AUSSY😊
mac and i are coming

MADDIE
why didn't she say it? 😂

AUSSY😊
she's working on a song rn

MADDIE
yeah anyways i'm in!

RUDY
same

MADS
meet you there at 8!!

THE CLUB WAS MORE LIKE A BIG BAR WITH LOTS OF SEATING. small menus were at each, displaying what little food choices the club had to offer, and the rather large section of alcohol.

madison had gotten there first and claimed a booth for the cast. she was already sipping on something out of a glass, chatting with another girl.

austin all but dragged maison along, keeping a firm yet gentle grip on her wrist as not to hurt her.

  madelyn trailed behind them, eyes bright as she glanced around, fingers loosely clamped around maison's free hand.

  "ah!" madelyn gasped. she tugged on maison's arm, making the australian rotate her head. "mac they have karaoke!"

"later!" maison said over the music. "promise!"

the trio approached the table the same time nick and drew did. madison dodges the boys, wrapping maison up in a hug.

"you look so pretty!" madison squealed, squeezing her friends arms. "you too mads!"

"thank you!" the girls responded in unison.

"we're nothing compared to you in that dress though." maison added, smirking playfully.

  madelyn's eyes widened as she agreed. "facts."