𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

may 16th
maison's pov

    ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡᴀs sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ oddly calming about surfing. maybe it was feeling the strength of the ocean beneath me or the way the waves carried me back to shore.

  or maybe it's just me being strange.

  either way, i felt the calmest right now than i had since i landed in america all those weeks ago. i hadn't gotten around to surfing as i was always so busy.

  today jonas let me go early and instead of staying home i changed into a suit and came right back to the beach.

  i was alone, but i didn't mind.

  the sun was setting as i caught my last wave, turning the sky into a hazy, baby pink color. it was absolutely beautiful.

  i scooped my board up underneath my arm and trudged up to my belongings. i sat and watched the sun set until it was no longer visible and the pretty pastel colors melted into night.

  i tugged my dress over my head, slid my phone in a pocket as well as my keys. as i was shaking the sand from my towel a young girl approached me. she seemed about fourteen, maybe younger. a camera dangled from her neck.

  "hi." she says shyly.

  "hey." i respond softly.

  she wrung her hands nervously. "i um, i'm a really big fan of photography and i hope you don't mind but i uh, i took some pictures of you surfing." my heart melted at how adorable she was.

  "can i see them?" i question.

  she nods enthusiastically. she shuffled closer to me on the sand, pressing a button and bringing up a picture. i had to admit she was really talented. she flicked through about six more before nervously stepping away.

  "those are amazing!" i praise. her cheeks flush and she looks down while mumbling a thank you. "would you mind sending them to me so i can post them?"

  "oh uh, sure." she responds. we exchange emails and she promises to send them my way before the night ends before scampering off to a woman calling her name.

  i collect the rest of my things and head up the beach to the parking lot where austin sits waiting in our rental car. "hey mac, how was your day?" he asks after i finish strapping my board to the roof.

  "great." i sigh contentedly, climbing into the car. i really missed surfing. "yours?"

  "tiring. i'm hungry and ready to take a three day nap." my best friend answers. i laugh at his response as he pulls out of the parking spot. "we're stopping at taco bell."

  "okay." i mumble, curling up in my seat.

  around a half hour later we're pulling into the driveway and heading inside. i take a quick shower after eating and settle into my bed.

"night mac!" austin yells from the other side of the house.

"goodnight!" i call back. i curl up amongst the blankets and pillows, plugging my phone in and opening my email. i respond to one from anthony russo quickly and then switch to a user i don't recognize.

it's the girl from earlier, sage. she sent me all the photos and thanked me for being so nice about the situation. i responded before exiting and heading to instagram.

i can't remember the last time i posted. april fourteenth. oops.

  i choose my favorite two and decide to post them now. no time like the present right?

MAISONCOOPER !

🔵⚪

⚪🔵

⚪🔵

liked by rudeth and 1,074,289 others
maisoncooper sunset surf sessions
[tagged: sagebrushright]

𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑤 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

username OMFG SHUT UP 😻😻

username body goals

bellamycooper oh wow mac these are gorgeous
maisoncooper I LOVE YOU CALL ME

sagebrushright thank you so much for the credit!
maisoncooper thank you for taking these!!
maisoncooper followed sagebrushright!
sagebrushright followed maisoncooper!

tomholland2013 these are sick
maisoncooper thank youuuuu
username i ship this so hard

username oh wow

drewstarkey MACIE THESE ARE DOPE
maisoncooper THANK U DREWSY

username uwu motherfucker
maisoncooper lmao i love ur comments
username OH MY GOD I LOVE U SO MUCH

lilah.pate 🤩🤩
maisoncooper ily lil

hichasestokes yo whaaaaat

austinnorth55 my surfing queen
maisoncooper ILY 💗💗

axlcooper i miss you 🥺
maisoncooper i miss you too bubs💗

username these are so cool

madisonbaileybabe what can't you do
maisoncooper get a boyfriend
madisonbaileybabe SHEDJEK MAISON

username you live in my head rent free

scarjo these are so pretty!
maisoncooper i love u🥺🥺

username maison cooper could murder me and i'd say thank you

rudeth pretty
maisoncooper 🥰🥰

zeppelincooper MACIE OMG
maisoncooper LOL

username the sunset though 🤤
maisoncooper riiiiight

. . .
thank you for 1k🥺🥺💖🤍