𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

may 14th
austin's pov

    ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs smoothie maison made was the bomb. hers however, was sitting untouched beside her because she was too busy working on a new song.

as usual, she sat criss-cross on the bench, headphones connected to her computer. both were on her ears and i could very faintly hear whatever she was doing. she had a tab open that had a bunch of colors and boxes and lines everywhere. it looked a lot like what the twins and the other why don't we boys would work on sometimes but i had no idea what any of it meant.

"austin!" my name is shouted. it's deion. "come on, we're filming with madelyn and drew!"

"be there in a sec!" i shout back. i couldn't leave macie by herself. she's too indulged in her work to remember to eat. i stand up from the bench and look around.

noticing rudy and chase wrestling a few feet away i caught their attention. "rudy! chase!"

they both stopped, heads snapping up, probably expecting to be scolded. "oh hey aus. what's up?" chase practically skips over while rudy walks behind him, eyes trained on something behind me.

"can you make sure mac eats something? she forgets sometimes. i would but i gotta go film." i explain.

  "yeah sure." rudy shrugs before sitting down beside her. chase lays across the table and throws me a thumbs up.

  "we got her." chase confirms.

  "thanks guys, i appreciate it. see you!" i head out, hearing their goodbyes being called out from behind me. let's hope they actually remember to make her eat.

maison's pov

  i was halfway done creating a song when there was a gentle tap on my shoulder. i save what i was working on and close my laptop, sliding the headphones off and setting them on the table.

  "you need to eat something." chase murmurs from where he's still laying across the table. i don't know how long it's been since the boys got here but he looks like he just woke up from a nap.

  "i'm not really hungry." i answer truthfully, checking my phone. i had a few texts from my dad and a snap from zeppelin but they could wait a little longer.

  hands are suddenly grasping underneath my arms, pulling me up from the bench.

  "rudy." i complain as he sets me down.

  "it's been almost two hours, you need to eat something mac." he responds in a no-nonsense voice. he grasps onto my wrist with one hand and uses the other to help chase get up. "come on." chase scoops up my belongings and drops it in rudy's trailer on the way to crafty.

  "wait. two hours?" i question, trying to keep up with his long strides.

  "yup." chase confirms. he sounds more awake now.

  as we approach the table rudy releases me. chase swoops in and snatches a box of unopened cheezits. rudy and i both pick a snack before following chase to where madelyn is sitting with julia and charles.

  madelyn pulls me into her lap, wrapping her arms around my waist. i munch on my pretzels, aware of rudy's eyes flickering towards me every now and then to make sure i'm still eating. this boy better stop before i fall. my already cluttered brain doesn't have the space to harbor a crush.

. . .
in love with randall carpio 🥰🥰🥰

my first day of work was today and holy jesus i am ex h a u s t e d and overwhelmed