𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

august 4th
maison's pov

"ʙʏᴇ ʀᴜ." ɪ whisper. i lean over the console to press a kiss to his cheek. he mumbles it back, hand reaching up to grab my jaw and keep me still. he presses a few kisses to my cheek making me giggle.

ever since we confessed we hadn't been able to keep our hands to ourselves. and not in the naughty way. i think it's because we both so desperately wanted to show each other affection but downplayed it so not to hurt elaine.

i shut his car door firmly and head up to the house.

the lights are on which means austin is still awake.

rudy doesn't pull away from the curb until i shut the front door. what a gentlemen.

"hey you're home l-ooo i know that smile." austin says excitedly. "what happened? tell me everything!"

"can i change first?" i question, pointing to my clothes. they're still sort of wet.

"no!" him and drew chorus. they pause whatever game they were playing and make room on the couch for me to sit.

"what happened?" drew asks, tone one of obvious excitement.

"we may or may not have confessed our feelings for one another." i shrug.

both the boys erupt into a cheer, fist pumping the air while flailing into each other wildly. anakin shoots them a very annoyed look from the coffee table before hopping down and strolling off to my room.

"are you dating?"

"did you kiss?"

"why are you wet?"

"oh! maison clover floyd you did not!"

they take turns shouting questions at me.

i roll my eyes, holding my hand up. they both shut up and sit back down, staring at me with wide, expectant eyes.

"no, cheek yes, lips no, he threw me in the ocean, and no i did not! too early!" i exclaim, throwing a pillow at austin. he throws his hands up in surrender. "now if you'll excuse me i'm gonna shower and probably stay up all night writing more songs okay bye."

i run to my room before they can stop me.

i give anakin a few kisses after i've grabbed some clothes to change into. he follows me to the bathroom in the hallway. he lays down outside the door so i shut it behind me, setting my stuff on the counter.

i sing as i shower and only get one complaint from the boys. they wanted me to skip falling by harry styles because it was too slow for their mood but i ignored them and belted it anyways.

once i've brushed my hair and my teeth i return to my bedroom, reading all the texts i got whilst in the shower. i honestly can't believe everyone's still awake. it's nearly two in the morning here, we should all be asleep. it's about four in the afternoon back home so surely they're all awake though.

MADELYN - MADS😋AUSTIN - AUSSY😊DREW - DREWSYMAISON - MACIEALICE - MUM💗CHRIS - HEMSWORTHY

MADELYN - MADS😋
AUSTIN - AUSSY😊
DREW - DREWSY
MAISON - MACIE
ALICE - MUM💗
CHRIS - HEMSWORTHY

AUSSY😊
YALL
WE STAY WINNIN

MADS😋
WHAT HAPPENED

MUM💗
my goodness madelyn that was
exceptionally quick

MADS😋
I LOVE MY RUSON BABIES

DREWSY
they confessed to each other tonight
we really do stay winning 😌

MADS😋
AHHHHHHWBDJWKWKDKWKWB

HEMSWORTHY
YAY MAC

MUM💗
chris i'm so proud of you for not flipping
your shit
and i'm proud you finally said something
jesus mac it took you long enough

MACIE
i-
mum wtf

HEMSWORTHY
she's 21 what can i do except scare him
off?
i'm literally in australia it wouldn't even
work
and he seems nice so i support it

MACIE
😭😭😭😭😭
i love you